1-4 of 4 flats for sale found

  1. £120,000 Shared ownership

    Shared ownership £120,000

    2 bedroom flat for sale School Lane, Lower Cambourne, Cambridge

    * Two bedroom first floor apartment * 75% shared ownership * No rent to pay * Very well maintained * Allocated parking * Communal gardens * Access to local amenities More details 

    Added on 09/01/2015 by Sharman Quinney, Cambourne. Call: 01954 434031  Local call rate

  2. £115,000 Shared ownership

    Shared ownership £115,000

    2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale School Lane, Lower Cambourne, Cambridge

    * 2 bedroom flat * Ground floor * 75% shared ownership * No rent to pay * Allocated parking * Popular village location * 1000 Buyers Incentive More details 

    Added on 09/01/2015 by Sharman Quinney, Cambourne. Call: 01954 434031  Local call rate

  3. Download our app
  4. £115,000

    2 bedroom flat for sale School Lane, Lower Cambourne, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire

    Two bedrooms, one bathroom and features one reception room. Allocated parking and first come first serve visitor parking. 75% share with no rent on the other 25%. More details 

    Added on 23/01/2015 by Abbotts, Cambridge. Call: 01223 787054  Local call rate

  5. £108,750 Shared ownership

    Shared ownership £108,750

    2 bedroom apartment for sale PRIORY WALK, Cambourne, CB23

    Affordable Two Bedroom First Floor Shared Ownership Flat in Great Camborne More details 

    Added on 22/10/2014 by Circle, Circle Living Limited . Call: 0845 234 0791  Call rates may vary

  • 1
 
43,579

searches for Cambourne, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire in October 2014.
See more market activity in your area

Choose agents *
  • Abbotts

    01223 787054

  • Circle

    0845 234 0791

  • Sharman Quinney

    01954 434031

* All have property in your search

Your details
*required

Change location and criteria

Further information

Filter your results

Property Investment

Sold House Prices

What did properties sell for in Cambourne?

View Cambourne house prices.

Search for schools

New! Learn more about local schools.

View schools near Cambourne.

Find a Removal Company

Use our quotes service to find removers and removal firms in Cambourne

Removal Companies in Cambourne.

Browse with confidence

Find everything you need to know to buy and rent safely with Rightmove.

Visit the security centre

Within Cambourne, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire

RSS feed Print Property to rent in Cambourne >

We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Continue