£295,000The property comprises a rectangular, flat cleared site with planning consent for 14 apartments above 4,000 sq ft retail space - planning reference number 098171/REP/2011/N1. Note, the remaining part of the application site has now been completed. More details ›
£195,000New Launch! X1 Eastbank 3 Bed Penthouse Apartments with Stunning Views across Manchester City Centre with 6% Net Rental Income to Investors. More details ›
£195,000 Guide Price
Guide Price £195,000X1 Eastbank is enviably located on the edge of Manchester city centre in the thriving area of Ancoats and New Islington. This luxurious development will have all the advantages of being a short walk away from the local parks and independent shops of suburbia, but also the vibrant bars and restaur... More details ›
Added on 22/09/2014 by Pick My Pad, Manchester Sales. Call: 0161 790 3999 Local call rate
£195,0003 BEDROOMS PENTHOUSE WITH CITY VIEW IN MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE Property Investors - 6 % NET GUARANTEED RETURN FOR YEAR 1 Superb location on Every Street, New Islington More details ›
£175,000 Guide Price*
Guide Price* £175,000To be sold by Public Auction on 23/04/2015 at the Manchester City Football Club, The Etihad Stadium, Manchester, M11 3FF. vacant mixed use development site approximately 607 sq m (726 sq yds) with planning consent for a ground floor retail unit and 14 residential apartments More details ›
Added on 25/03/2015 by Pugh and Company in partnership with The Auction People, Newton-Le-Willows. Call: 0844 272 2444 Call rates may vary
£167,500 Guide Price
Guide Price £167,500M4 7EP. This property is next to the Albion Works, a scheme which is conversions of Grade II listed buildings, and new builds by the well known Artisan development company. This two bedroom two bathroom ground/upper ground floor apartment benefits from a balcony and fully fitted kitchen, includin... More details ›
£162,000Superb and larger than average, two bedroom apartment available in the popular Advent development. The property boasts two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, large balcony and secure parking. Five minutes walk to Piccadilly Station, the Northern Quarter is also close by. More details ›
Added on 18/03/2015 by Granite Lettings & Property Management - Residential Lettings & Sales, Northern Quarter, Manchester City Centre. Call: 0161 468 0661 Local call rate
£160,000Stylish apartments ideally located in the thriving city of Manchester while providing investors with 6% net rental income. More details ›
£150,000 Guide Price
Guide Price £150,000Advent House is a popular purpose built development in New Islington & Ancoats. Amenities include a metro link stop and nearby gyms / supermarkets and within walking distance to the city centre. (contd...) More details ›
£149,995Shared ownership property 25% share being sold with a rent of £250,00 per month rent to be paid on the other 75% share. This four bedroom town house is located in Ancoats close to Manchester City centre and within easy reach of Manchester Ethiad stadium and campus. The property benefits from ga... More details ›
Your information has been sent to 0 out of 25 agents who have property to sell in the area you specified.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.