- List of properties
- Properties on map
Offers Over £585,000
Located on one of Ayrshire’s most enviable positions with direct access to the Firth of Clyde and boasting stunning water views to Cumbrae and Arran, Fairlie Lodge is a unique house of great character and charm that would make a wonderful family residence. Properties of this type are rarely...
Offers Over £275,000
• Delightful detached villa set amidst a double feu and encompassing fine westerly sea views. (contd...)
Offers Over £175,000
• Well maintained detached villa in south side of village. Hall, lounge, dining room, fully fitted kitchen, separate utility room, 2 pc wc, 3 fitted double bedrooms (master en-suite shower room) and bathroom. (contd...)
Offers in Excess of £150,000
Spectacular three bedroom luxury third floor penthouse in elevated position within Fairlie offering panoramic sea views, Juliet balcony, garage and private off street parking.
Offers Over £145,000
Quietly located in a cul-de-sac setting in the popular village of Fairlie, 14 Fife Avenue is an extended 3 bedroom semi detached villa situated approximately one mile to the south of Largs. The property is ideally suited to the family market and has ease of access to the highly regarded Fairlie P...
Offers Over £145,000
Located in Fairlie, a popular village south of Largs, 10 Main Road is a delightful 3 bedroom lower flat of a traditionally built detached villa with outstanding water views from the master bedroom and lounge. The property is deceptively spacious with a flexible internal layout. There is off stree...
Offers Over £125,000
• Delightful full upper conversion traditional stone detached villa with excellent private garden to the rear. . Entrance vestibule, broad hall, lounge, spacious dining kitchen with utility area, 3 bedrooms, bathroom, gas c/h, double glazing. EER band E
Offers in Excess of £105,000
Enjoying an outstanding beach front position is this well presented 2 bedroom ground floor apartment well situated within the delightful village of Fairlie.
Offers Over £99,000
• Traditional terraced cottage offering excellent family accommodation. Hall, lounge, study/office, dining room/fourth bedroom, breakfasting kitchen, three bedrooms, gas central heating, double glazing and rear garden. • EER band E
Offers Over £95,000
• Delightful ground floor flat with direct Firth of Clyde aspects. (contd...)
Your information has been sent to 0 out of 4 agents who have property to sell in the area you specified.