A one bedroom first floor flat offered for sale under the popular shared ownership scheme. Buyers purchase 40% from the current owners and rent the remaining 60% from Guinness Partnership for £135.01 per month. The property has a refitted kitchen and bathroom and laminate flooring to most ro... More details ›
******NO PREMIUM******CAULDWELL are pleased to offer for sale a well presented first floor apartment, offered for sale on the popular shared ownership scheme with a 40% share and no premium, situated within a short walk to Furzton lake. Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitch... More details ›
Marketed by Cauldwell Property Services, Milton Keynes.Telephone: 01908 475042 Local call rate
Connells are pleased to offer to the market this first floor 30% shared ownership apartment in the sought after location of Furzton. Accommodation offers entrance hall, Lounge, Kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. EPC Rated D. No upper chain. Suitable for first time buyer. More details ›
Your information has been sent to 0 out of 3 agents who have property to sell in the area you specified.