41-50 of 412 properties
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED GRADE TWO LISTED COACH HOUSE SET IN THE GROUNDS OF THE OLD RECTORY
* Eckersley White are pleased to offer for sale a detached 1930's property with a rear garden measuring in excess of 100ft * Established residential road *
* EXTENDED FAMILY HOUSE * * SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION * * CLOSE TO VILLAGE AND SEAFRONT * * SIX BEDROOMS * * GOOD SIZED CORNER PLOT * * GARAGE AND CARPORT *
* A WELL PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE IN A SOUGHT AFTER CUL-DE-SAC * CLOSE BY STOKES BAY SEAFRONT AND ALVERSTOKE VILLAGE *
* ATTRACTIVE 1930's FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE WITH DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE SITUATED IN THE SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION OF ALVERSTOKE *
Eckersley White are pleased to offer for sale a unique beautifully presented 1930's detached house retaining many original features situated in a favoured road with a South facing rear garden.
* FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE * * EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION * * TWO LARGE RECEPTION ROOMS * * CLOAKROOM * * SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN * BAY HOUSE SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA * * DRIVE THROUGH GARAGE * * SHORT WALK TO SEAFRONT *
Your Move are delighted to offer this five bedroom semi detached property in the desirable Alverstoke area. Internally, on the ground floor the property has two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, conservatory, utility, wet-room and an Annexe. On the first floor, the property has three bedrooms and ...
Eckersley White are pleased to offer for sale a six bedroom detached house backing onto conservation grounds.
* CHARACTER HOUSE * * GRADE II LISTED BUILDING * * FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS * * THREE RECEPTION ROOMS * * TWO LARGE BATHROOMS (1 EN-SUITE) * * MANY ORIGINAL FEATURES * * APPROX 1 MILE FROM GOSPORT FERRY *
Your information has been sent to 0 out of 34 agents and developers who have property to sell in the area you specified.