1-10 of 233 properties
Offers Over £805,000
• ****NEW INSTRUCTION*** • "The Crossways" is a unique B Listed, south facing, 2 storey U-plan Arts and Crafts/Scottish Renaissance property. (contd...)
Offers in Excess of £795,000
A fine Arts and Crafts villa in exceptional grounds
Offers Over £790,000
• This distinguished traditional villa built in 1905 at the height of the 'Arts and Crafts' era commands a favoured position in the select upper west end of Helensburgh. Accom - ent. (contd...)
Offers Over £625,000
This handsome stone built detached Victorian house has a beautifully presented, upgraded interior and offers one of the most coveted addresses on the west side of Helensburgh. Internally, the house has been comprehensively improved and upgraded but still retains fine original features including d...
Offers in Excess of £575,000
"Glenview" is an exceptional modern family home of the highest quality finish and specification set in a tranquil and charming woodland setting and positioned in the west end of town with spectacular views over the Firth of Clyde.
Offers Over £575,000
• An imposing, classically styled detached family home built in 1875, privately situated within generous tree-lined garden grounds. (contd...)
Offers in Excess of £550,000
5 bedroom detached house for sale Invergair, 6 Upper Sutherland Crescent, Helensburgh, Dunbartonshire, G84 9PQ
A substantial Victorian villa in one of Helensburgh’s best addresses
Offers Over £549,000
• 'Invergyle' is a classically styled detached family home set within generous landscaped and sheltered garden grounds. (contd...)
Offers Over £520,000
• 'Balcarron' is a classically styled stone built detached family home quietly situated in one Helensburgh's most sought after enclaves. (contd...)
Offers in Excess of £475,000
A remarkable Victorian villa in a prime address
Your information has been sent to 0 out of 19 agents who have property to sell in the area you specified.