+ 0 miles
Your filters are now at the top of the page and theallows you to save. You can opt out using the links at the bottom of the page.
5 bedroom detached house for salePreston Bagot
This beautiful country house is set in 5.25 acres of gardens and pastureland and is surrounded with uninterrupted views of beautiful countryside. With a modern interior, this is a perfect property for modern family life whilst offering idyllic countryside surroundings. With four - six bedrooms, t...
A wonderful opportunity to purchase this executive family home of some 2500 sq feet which was built in 1997 and enjoys superb plot which extends to in the region of 1.27 acres. The property has huge potential to extend and or reconfigure to maximise the superb plot in which it sits in. The proper...
3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHigh Street, Henley-in-Arden, Warwickshire, B95
FINAL APARTMENT REMAINING!! WINNER OF WEST MIDLANDS RICS 2015 AWARDS FOR BEST RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT! Plot 16 Special offer, 80% equity share available for £325,000 (with no rent on remaining 20%) . Or 100% share of penthouse for £400,000 (in both cases, £10,000 stamp duty payable by purchaser...
A well presented, spacious and sunny first floor apartment with garage set in lovely grounds in a quiet spot just off the High Street in Henley in Arden. Perfect location for station with regular train service to Birmingham and Stratford upon Avon, as well as access to an excellent range of ameni...
2 bedroom flat for saleDe Montfort Court, High Street, Henley-in-Arden, Warwickshire, B95
2 bedroom flat for saleMillfield Court, High Street, Henley-in-Arden, Warwickshire, B95
Your search has returned 0 results
There are no available properties matching the criteria which you have specified.
In order to return more great properties in your searches, try adjusting your search criteria.