71-74 of 74 properties for sale found

  1. Removals
  2. £120,000 Shared ownership

    Shared ownership £120,000

    2 bedroom apartment for sale Wharton Court, Hoole, Chester, CH2

    * 75% SHARED OWNERSHIP WITH RENT PAYABLE ON THE REMAINING 25% (CURRENTLY £48 PCM) * TOP FLOOR APARTMENT WITH VIEWS TOWARDS THE CITY SKYLINE AND ACROSS TO THE WELSH HILLS * POPULAR DEVELOPMENT. The apartment offers a fantastic opportunity to get onto the housing ladder and is offered with 75% owne... More details 

    Marketed by by Cavendish Residential, Chester. Call: 01244 296050  Local call rate

  3. £105,000

    £105,000

    1 bedroom flat for sale Birch Tree Court, West Street, Hoole

    This beautifully appointed First Floor Flat is located in the heart of Hoole close to the local amenities to include shops and the railway station. With easy access to the City Centre and motorway network this provides a great first time buyers home or investment property. The property has been... More details 

    Marketed by by Prescott Hall, Chester. Call: 01244 296009  Local call rate

  4. £79,950 Shared ownership

    Shared ownership £79,950

    2 bedroom apartment for sale Wharton Court, off Hoole Lane, Chester

    50% SHARED OWNERSHIP* of this top floor, larger style two bedroomed apartment with an allocated parking space, balcony with canal view, spacious living room with Juliet balcony and stunning fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. * with the option to purchase 100% via staircasing More details 

    Marketed by Humphreys of Chester Limited, Chester. Call: 01244 296043  Local call rate

  5. £72,500 Fixed Price

    Fixed Price £72,500

    2 bedroom flat for sale Wharton Court, Hoole Lane, Chester

    This first floor apartment is situated within this prestige development. Accommodation including hallway,living area/kitchen,2 bedrooms and bathroom. Please note the price is for 50% of the shared equity ,rent is payable on the balance see agents note. More details 

    Marketed by by Swetenhams, Chester. Call: 01244 296011  Local call rate

 
Choose agents *
  • Beresford Adams

    01244 296007

  • Bests Estates Agents

    03301 011840

  • Cavendish Residential

    01244 296050

  • Changing-Home

    01244 296018

  • Chester Let

    01241 849138

  • Humphreys of Chester Limited

    01244 296043

  • Jordan & Halstead

    01244 296023

  • Matthews of Chester

    01244 296013

  • Meridian Business Sales Ltd

    0845 222 0508

  • Minchin Fellows

    01244 296049

  • Monopoly Group

    01978 800186

  • Northwood

    01244 296041

  • O'Brien Wheeler

    01244 296052

  • Pattinson Estate Agents

    0191 687 0599

  • Prescott Hall

    01244 296009

  • Reeds Rains

    01244 296031

  • Somerville's Estate Agents

    01244 296075

  • Swetenhams

    01244 296011

  • Town & Country Estate Agents

    01244 296015

* All have property in your search

Your details
*required

Draw a search

Focus your search on exactly where you want to live with Draw-a-Search

Change location and criteria

to

to

Further information

Filter your results

Removals

Sold House Prices

What did properties sell for in Hoole?

View Hoole house prices.

Search for schools

New! Learn more about local schools.

View schools near Hoole.

Find a Removal Company

Use our quotes service to find removers and removal firms in Hoole

Removal Companies in Hoole.

Browse with confidence

Find everything you need to know to buy and rent safely with Rightmove.

Visit the security centre

We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Continue