1-10 of 80 shared ownership properties for sale found

  1. david-wilson-interstitial
  2. £100,000 Offers Over

    Offers Over £100,000

    2 bedroom apartment for sale 15 Hatton Gardens, Liverpool, L3 2HA

    City life: Hunters have been engaged to sell this two bedroom City centre apartment which has been competitively priced to achieve a quick sale. The property is briefly configured as; secure communal entrance, hallway, bathroom, L-shaped open plan living room, stairs to mezzanine bedrooms and en ... More details 

    Added on 10/02/2015 by Hunters, Liverpool. Call: 0151 954 0356  Local call rate

  3. £90,000

    2 bedroom flat for sale Lydia Ann Street, Liverpool

    Sutton Kersh are pleased to offer for sale this well presented two bedroomed apartment situated on the second floor of this popular and convenient development in the heart of Liverpool city centre. The price stated is for a 75% share of the ownership with the other 25% owned by Ragenda Housin... More details 

    Added on 16/02/2015 by Sutton Kersh, City Centre . Call: 0151 954 0281  Local call rate

  4. £89,000

    2 bedroom flat for sale The Cable Yard, 51 Cheapside, Liverpool, Merseyside

    Entwistle Green are delighted to offer for sale this well presented 80% shared equity two bedroom apartment situated in The Cable Yard just off Dale Street. (contd...) More details 

    Added on 07/10/2014 by Entwistle Green, Liverpool. Call: 0151 954 0448  Local call rate

  5. £85,000

    2 bedroom bungalow for sale Invincible Close, Netherton, Liverpool, L30

    - 70% Shared Ownership - Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow - Kitchen - Reception Room - Rear Garden - Off Road Parking - Centrally Heated & Double Glazed - In Need Of Modernization More details 

    Added on 08/11/2014 by Logic, Liverpool. Call: 0151 954 0178  Local call rate

  6. £84,000

    2 bedroom flat for sale Swan Hey, Liverpool, Merseyside

    ***NO CHAIN*** ENTWISTLE GREEN are pleased to introduce to the market a well planned ground floor apartment for sale on a 70% shared ownership scheme. (contd...) More details 

    Reduced on 04/08/2014 by Entwistle Green, Maghull. Call: 0151 954 0170  Local call rate

 
315,828

searches for Liverpool, Merseyside in October 2014.
See more market activity in your area

Choose agents and developers *
  • Abode , Allerton

    0151 954 0123

  • Abode , Crosby

    0151 954 0129

  • Andrew Louis

    0151 954 0120

  • BE Property Services

    0151 954 0266

  • Bryan Gaskill & Co

    0151 954 0310

  • City Residential

    0151 954 0277

  • Easy House Ownership

    020 8012 1442

  • Entwistle Green, Allerton

    0151 954 0168

  • Entwistle Green, Liverpool

    0151 954 0448

  • Entwistle Green, Maghull

    0151 954 0170

  • Entwistle Green, Walton Vale

    0151 954 0298

  • Farrell Heyworth

    0151 954 0253

  • Haus

    0151 954 0403

  • Hunters

    0151 954 0356

  • Jones & Chapman

    0151 954 0185

  • Knowsley Housing Trust

    0151 954 0502

  • Loc 8

    0151 954 0214

  • Logic

    0151 954 0178

  • Michael Moon Estate Agents

    0151 954 0208

  • Move Residential

    0151 954 0148

  • Plus Dane Group

    0151 954 0050

  • Reeds Rains , Crosby

    0151 954 0334

  • Reeds Rains , Liverpool City Living

    0151 954 0130

  • Reeds Rains , Woolton

    0151 954 0338

  • Roberts Edwards & Worrall

    0151 954 0259

  • Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales

    0151 954 0433

  • Sutton Kersh, City Centre

    0151 954 0281

  • Venmore

    0151 954 0368

  • Whitegates

    0151 954 0203

  • YOUR MOVE

    0151 954 0333

  • YOUR MOVE Matthews

    0151 954 0163

* All have property in your search

Your details
*required

Change location and criteria

Further information

Filter your results

Current filters:

  • Ways to buy:
Find removals companies

Sold House Prices

What did properties sell for in Liverpool?

View Liverpool house prices.

Search for schools

New! Learn more about local schools.

View schools near Liverpool.

Find a Removal Company

Use our quotes service to find removers and removal firms in Liverpool

Removal Companies in Liverpool.

Browse with confidence

Find everything you need to know to buy and rent safely with Rightmove.

Visit the security centre
RSS feed Print Property to rent in Liverpool >

We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Continue