This is a spacious modern first floor apartment with 1 double bedroom, an 18 x 14 kitchen/lounge and is offered under a Shared Equity Scheme at 70% of its value. The remaining 30% is an interest free loan from Government funds (subject to qualifying criteria). The property has gas central heati... More details ›
Reduced on 15/07/2014 by Roberts & Co, Cwmbran. Call: 01633 966041 Local call rate
Your information has been sent to 0 out of 1 agents who have property to sell in the area you specified.