41-50 of 50 properties for sale found

  1. £195,000

    2 bedroom terraced house for sale Inchbonnie Road, South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford, Essex

    A two bedroom mid terraced house, with lounge and kitchen leading on the garden. Allocated parking bay, and easy access to the town centre of South Woodham Ferrers. More details 

    Reduced on 14/06/2015 by Bairstow Eves, South Woodham Ferrers. Call: 01245 930066  Local call rate

  2. Taylor Wimpey
  3. £150,000

    2 bedroom maisonette for sale Nelson Place, South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford, Essex

    A two bedroom first floor maisonette, with parking a own rear garden. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment. More details 

    Added on 29/06/2015 by Bairstow Eves, South Woodham Ferrers. Call: 01245 930066  Local call rate

  4. £130,000 Offers in Region of

    Offers in Region of £130,000

    1 bedroom flat for sale Tylers Ride, Chelmsford, CM3 5ZT

    A ONE BEDROOM RETIREMENT APARTMENT LOCATED ON THE FIRST FLOOR OVERLOOKING THE GARDEN. Tylers Ride was constructed by McCarthy & Stone (Developments) Ltd and comprises 43 properties arranged over 4 floors served by a lift. There is a resident Development Manager who may be contacted from various More details 

    Reduced on 19/08/2014 by Retirement Homesearch, Lymington. Call: 03333 214060  Local call rate

  5. £129,995 Offers in Region of

    Offers in Region of £129,995

    1 bedroom flat for sale Tallow Gate, South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford, CM3

    ** REAVAILABLE DUE TO CHAIN BREAK ** Delightful ONE bedroom top floor flat ideally suited to investors or first time buyers. The property is located within walking distance of the town centre, shops, schools and amenities. The flat comprises of an L shape lounge/diner, refitted bathroom, bedroom ... More details 

    Added on 24/06/2015 by Intercounty, South Woodham Ferrers. Call: 01245 930140  Local call rate

  6. £79,995

    1 bedroom apartment for sale Tylers Ride, South Woodham Ferrers, Essex

    An ideal first step on the property ladder with this one bedroom ground floor apartment, 55% shared equity with no additional rent to pay on the other 45%, boasting sealed unit double glazed windows, lounge/diner with adjoining fitted kitchen, white fitted bathroom suite, generous entrance hall, ... More details 

    Added on 06/07/2015 by Church & Hawes, South Woodham Ferrers. Call: 01245 930081  Local call rate

Choose agents *
  • Bairstow Eves

    01245 930066

  • Balgores Low

    01245 930159

  • Bear Estate Agents

    01702 744007

  • Church & Hawes

    01245 930081

  • eMoov.co.uk

    03301 011887

  • haart

    01245 930096

  • Intercounty

    01245 930140

  • More Estate Agents

    01245 930106

  • Nest in Essex

    01268 970113

  • Pink Residential Online Estate Agents

    01245 287777

  • Re/Max Exclusive

    020 3660 2211

  • Retirement Homesearch

    03333 214060

* All have property in your search

Your details

Change location and criteria

Further information
Find removals companies

Sold House Prices

What did properties sell for in South Woodham Ferrers?

View South Woodham Ferrers house prices.

Find a Removal Company

Use our quotes service to find removers and removal firms in South Woodham Ferrers

Removal Companies in South Woodham Ferrers.

Browse with confidence

Find everything you need to know to buy and rent safely with Rightmove.

Visit the security centre

We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.