Guide Price £117,000
The subjects for sale form an upper flat situated in a small popular development on the outskirts of Tobermory.
Fixed Price £105,000
Very well presented, light and airy first floor flat in modern apartment block
Shared ownership £22,000
Located close to the centre of Tobermory, this 2nd floor spacious apartment in the Old Bond House presents a rare opportunity for first time buyers to get a foot on the property ladder by buying a 25% share in the property. The remaining 75% is currently owned by West Highland Housing Association.
Your information has been sent to 0 out of 2 agents who have property to sell in the area you specified.