PRICE REPRESENTS 75% SHARE OWNERSHIP OF THE PROPERTY!. Located close to the vibrant centre of Canary Wharf, this stylishly decorated one bedroom flat offers a modern living environment in a secure ground floor position. (contd...)
Guide Price £185,000
70% SHARE AVAILABLE OR FULL SHARE CAN BE PURCHASED GUIDE PRICE: 185,000 - 210,000 70% share is offered for £185,000 - £210,000. Situated on the ground floor of this gated development this larger than average two bedroom flat. Positioned well for Bow Church DLR, Bow Road and Mile End Tube.
Guide Price £170,000
75% SHARED OWNERSHIP Guide Price: £225,000 - £250,000. This 2 bed modern apartment is situated moments away from Bromley by Bow tube and the local amenities. Offers spacious living room and open plan kitchen, as well as a balcony facing on to courtyard.
Shared ownership £165,999
NB Homes are delighted to offer for sale this stunning 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom duplex apartment on a 50% shared ownership basis. The property is located on the Westferry Road which is highly desirable location in the heart of Londons Docklands.
Marketed by NB Homes, London. Telephone: 020 3324 1162 Local call rate
With a 50% share of the property for sale, this spacious two bedroomed flat offers modern living space in an excellent location moments from the Thames and near to Canary Wharf.
A 65% share of this one bedroom apartment on the fourth floor of this modern complex in the up and coming Shadwell area. The remaining 35% share has a rent payable of 207.81 per month. The proper...
This property is offered on the shared ownership scheme and the purchase price is for a 50% share. Located within the prestigious 41 Millharbour is this two bedroom apartment. The apartment is pres...
GREAT LOCATION An opportunity to purchase a 50% share (£150,000) under the Shared Ownership Scheme. This large 1 double bedroom apartment comes with floor to ceiling windows offering views towards Canary Wharf along with a contemporary interior.
Marketed by Felicity J Lord, Canary Wharf.Telephone: 020 3324 4849 Local call rate
Guide Price £144,000
GUIDE PRICE: 144,000 - 156,000 SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM Two bedroom with two bathroom offered with a 60% share at £144,000 - £156,000 or can be purchased at the full share £240,000 - £260,000. Boasting large private balcony with great views of the canal.
This two bedroomed flat available at 50% shared ownership benefits from neutral décor throughout and good built-in storage in a sought-after location close to the Canary Wharf complex.
Your information has been sent to 0 out of 14 agents who have property to sell in the area you specified.