71-77 of 77 properties for sale found

  1. Find removals companies
  2. £189,950

    1 bedroom retirement property for sale Limpsfield Road, Warlingham

    A ground floor one bedroom retirement flat situated in a convenient location within a short level walk of Warlingham Village Green. More details 

    Added on 24/02/2015 by Park & Bailey, Warlingham. Call: 01883 338509  Local call rate

  3. £187,000

    1 bedroom flat for sale Wren Court, 303 Limpsfield Road, Warlingham, Surrey

    An extremely well presented one bedroom, first floor retirement apartment. With a 21"2 lounge overlooking beautiful communal landscaped gardens. The bedroom, 17", offers ample storage with fitted wardrobes. (contd...) More details 

    Added today by Bairstow Eves, Sanderstead. Call: 020 8012 1710  Local call rate

  4. £179,950

    Retirement Property for sale Limpsfield Road, Warlingham

    A one bedroom first floor retirement home situated in a convenient location close to Sainsbury's. More details 

    Added on 06/11/2014 by Park & Bailey, Warlingham. Call: 01883 338509  Local call rate

  5. £145,000

    3 bedroom pub for sale CHELSHAM COMMON, Warlingham, CR6

    Pub and restaurant. Chelsham Common, Surrey. T/O: 350,000 GP: 58%. Huge scope. Ideal trading position. Loyal customer base. Excellent reputation. 3-bedroom owners' accommodation. More details 

    Marketed by Magic House Sales, Bolton. Call: 01204 773133  Local call rate

  6. £131,250

    1 bedroom flat for sale Godstone Road, WHYTELEAFE CR3 0GA

    75% SHARED EQUITY with NO RENT due on the remaining 25% - Choices are pleased to present this modern ONE BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR FLAT located in the popular area of Whyteleafe within a short walk of both Whyteleafe South and Upper Warlingham train stations. More details 

    Added on 18/03/2015 by Choices, Caterham. Call: 01883 330500  Local call rate

 
Choose agents *
  • Bairstow Eves, Caterham

    01883 338500

  • Bairstow Eves, Kenley

    020 8012 1707

  • Bairstow Eves, Sanderstead

    020 8012 1710

  • Barnard Marcus

    020 8012 2056

  • Choices

    01883 330500

  • Cubitt & West

    01883 338502

  • Equus Country and Equestrian Property

    01892 323040

  • Fine & Country Homes from Park & Bailey

    01883 338512

  • Frost Estate Agents

    020 8012 1894

  • Hamptons International Sales

    01883 338514

  • Homewise

    01903 443024

  • Hubbard Torlot

    020 8012 3242

  • Keelans Estate Agents

    01483 660064

  • Magic House Sales

    01204 773133

  • P . A . Jones Property Solutions

    01883 338503

  • Park & Bailey

    01883 338509

  • Paul Meakin Estate Agents, Sanderstead - Sales

    020 8012 1858

  • Paul Meakin Estate Agents, South Croydon

    020 8012 1857

  • Pinnacle Properties

    01737 904021

  • Rayners Estate Agents, Rayners Town & Country

    01883 338529

  • Rayners Estate Agents, Warlingham

    01883 338497

  • Retirement Homesearch

    03333 214060

  • Savills

    01689 499723

* All have property in your search

Your details
*required

Change location and criteria

Further information
Property Investment

Sold House Prices

What did properties sell for in Warlingham?

View Warlingham house prices.

Search for schools

New! Learn more about local schools.

View schools near Warlingham.

Find a Removal Company

Use our quotes service to find removers and removal firms in Warlingham

Removal Companies in Warlingham.

Browse with confidence

Find everything you need to know to buy and rent safely with Rightmove.

Visit the security centre
RSS feed Print Property to rent in Warlingham >

We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Continue