- List of properties
- Properties on map
Pheasant Court is a beautiful development of 39 1 and 2 bedroom apartments located in a delightful village of Garston/Watford. Pheasant Court is surrounded by stunning gardens and parks such as Aldenham country park which has become a wildlife haven due to an ongoing conservation programme. This ...
IT'S GOOD TO SHARE!!!! Imagine are delighted to present for sale this two bedroom 50% shared ownership flat in WEST WATFORD. The property is situated on Whippendell road and within walking distance to the town centre and the luxurious Cassiobury Park. Ideal first time buy!! Call to book an appoin...
Calling all First Time Buyers. A chance to get on the ladder. 75% SHARE of this 1 BEDROOM purpose built 2nd (top) floor apartment in the sought after Rochester Drive development. The remaining 25% is owned by Aldwyck Housing Association who charge a monthly rental for their share of ...
Marketed by Claytons Estate Agents, Garston.Telephone: 01923 599041 Local call rate
Situated in a popular cul-de-sac location is this well presented, shared ownership property. The property is located on the first floor and benefits from lounge/dining room, modern fitted kitchen, allocated parking and refitted windows. Call today to discuss the shared ownership costings and what...
Shared ownership £7,000
Rent to Buy No Mortgage needed. £7000 deposit, then £278/week buys this property. Suitable for self employed, immigrants, poor credit record.
Marketed by Easy House Ownership, London. Telephone: 020 3324 5015 Local call rate
Your information has been sent to 0 out of 4 agents who have property to sell in the area you specified.