+ 0 miles
Properties for sale in Welton, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, 2 bed, detached, semi detached, terraced
Your filters are now at the top of the page and theallows you to save. We hope you’ll enjoy the new page layout.
Thanks for all of your feedback, new Rightmove allows you to learn more about each property, and see more properties at a glance. Enjoy your search!
*ATTENTION 1ST TIME BUYERS - SUPERB PROPERTY - VILLAGE LOCATION* This modern end of terrace home is situated in the sought after village of Welton. Briefly comprising, entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen-diner, 2 double bedrooms & bathroom. Gardens front & rear, allocated parking. (50 % Shared O...
A modern end town house situated within the popular village of Welton, North of the Historic and University City of Lincoln. The property is available on a shared ownership basis with ACIS and offers the opportunity to purchase 25% of an asking price £135,000 and to rent the remaining 75%. The ...
Your search has returned 0 results
There are no available properties matching the criteria which you have specified.
In order to return more great properties in your searches, try adjusting your search criteria.