This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom detached house for sale
Cabbell Road, Cromer
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- 5 Bed Detached Accom
- Handy for shops, beach, station
- 3 Receptions. 2 Cellar Rooms
- Many period features
- Excellent 35' roofspace room
- Potential granny suite (?)
- Plenty of Parking
"Manor House" is an imposing detached period house offering spacious 5 bedroom accommodation in the heart of the coastal town of Cromer, with its victorian pier, beaches, station and major stores.
With part glazed front door and leaded glass side panel. Leaded glass door to:
With return stairway leading off. Double glazed door and window outside. Radiator. Door to Cellar.
Sitting Room 15' excluding bay x 13' ( 4.57m excluding bay x 3.96m )
With seating to wide front bay, tall arched alcove either side of mantlepiece surround to chimney breast. Dado rail. Radiator.
Family Room 13' excluding bay x 14' extending to 16' 3" max. ( 3.96m excluding bay x 4.27m extending to 4.95m max. )
With seating to front bay and wide arched approach to ornamental fireplace with leaded glass window either side. Radiator.
Bedroom 17' excluding bay x 14' max. ( 5.18m excluding bay x 4.27m max. )
With seating to bay. Mantlepiece surround to one corner. Radiator.
Walk-In Store 8' x 4' 6" ( 2.44m x 1.37m )
(off bedroom) With double glazed window, sink and shelving. (Potential for ensuite/kitchenette?)
With large double glazed window. Radiator. Corner shower, w.c. and twin inset washbasins with unit below.
Walk-In Airing Cupboard
With tall double glazed window, gas boiler, hot water cylinder and shelving.
Dining Room 13' 10" x 13' ( 4.22m x 3.96m )
With two double glazed windows. Arched recess to chimney, shelved corner alcove. Radiator.
Kitchen 14' 1" x 12' 6" narrowing to 7' 9" min. ( 4.29m x 3.81m narrowing to 2.36m min. )
(Split level with utility opening off). Double glazed window and door to garden. Fitted range of base and wall units, work surfaces with sink unit, ceramic hob/oven with hood over. Integral fridge freezer, dishwasher.
Utility 11' 2" x 8' 4" narrowing to 7' 9" min. ( 3.40m x 2.54m narrowing to 2.36m min. )
With steps down from Kitchen. Double glazed window and door outside. Fitted base and wall units. Work surfaces and space for washing machine and dryer.
Cellar Room 1 21' 2" x 7' ( 6.45m x 2.13m )
Cellar Room 2 16' 7" x 7' 10" ( 5.05m x 2.39m )
Each decorated and with tile flooring. Light and power also to cellar.
First Floor Landings
With balustrade to stairwell, large double glazed window. Radiator. Steps up to Roof Space Room.
Bedroom 13' x 14' 4" max. narrowing to 9' 7" min.on approach ( 3.96m x 4.37m max. narrowing to 2.92m min.on approach )
With double glazed window. Corner alcove and built-in wardrobe cupboard either side of chimney breast with mantlepiece surround. Radiator.
With double glazed window. Radiator. w.c., washbasin, corner shower cubicle.
Bedroom 15' excluding bay x 12' 10" ( 4.57m excluding bay x 3.91m )
With double glazed window to front bay. Mantlepiece surround to one corner. Alcove accommodates bedhead. Radiator.
Bedroom 17' excluding bay x 14' ( 5.18m excluding bay x 4.27m )
With double glazed window to bay. Radiator. Mantlepiece surround to one corner.
Bedroom 24' 3" max. x 13' max. narrowing to 8' 4" ( 7.39m max. x 3.96m max. narrowing to 2.54m )
With double aspect from double glazed corner window and double glazed front window. Mantlepiece surround to one corner.
With double glazed window. Part tiled. Radiator. Stylish white suite of washbasin, w.c., bidet and 'jet' style raised double bath with stepped approach.
Roof Space Room 35' 3" max. x 17' 10" max. ( 10.74m max. x 5.44m max. )
With double glazed window to one end. Roof timbers to low level and fairly central enclosed stairwell with access either side. Eaves access. Two radiators. Sloped ceilings. Decorated, carpeted and with power and light.
Sheltered garden to the rear with property and old walling around. Paved patio and ornamental concrete balustrade. Timber Garden Shed. Small enclosed side yard area.
To the front, the house is set off nicely with ornamental concrete balustrade surround to a low maintenance shingled garden space and off road drive-in parking.
From our Cromer office walk up West Street and turn first right into Cabbell Road. 'Manor House' stands proudly towards the end of this stretch of road on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.