This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
1 bedroom flat for sale
Westminster Way, Lower Earley, Reading
- Offered with vacant possession
- Ground floor apartment
- Entrance Hall
- Fitted Kitchen
- Double Bedroom
- Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking
Offered for sale with vacant possession is this ground floor purpose built apartment. The property benefits from lounge, fitted kitchen, re-fitted bathroom, allocated parking and enclosed private rear garden. The property is situated in a popular cul-de-sac position.
Offered for sale with vacant possession is this ground floor purpose built apartment. The property benefits from lounge, fitted kitchen, double bedroom, re-fitted bathroom, allocated parking and private enclosed rear garden. The property is situated in a popular cul-de-sac position within half a mile of local shops.
Communal Entrance Hall
Communal stairs, front door through to...
Side aspect window, door through to...
Electric heater, airing cupboard.
Lounge 13' 11" x 11' 9" ( 4.24m x 3.58m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors leading to the garden, electric heater, wall lights.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 5' 10" ( 3.48m x 1.78m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, fitted with a matching range of eye and base level units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating sink unit, tiled splashbacks, built in electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge\freezer.
Bedroom 10' 5" x 10' ( 3.18m x 3.05m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, electric heater.
Suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower over, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, low level W.C., shaver point, extractor fan, tiled walls.
There is one allocated parking space, there is also further visitor parking.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed rear garden which is laid mainly to lawn, paved area, enclosed by wooden panel fencing, shed.
From the Roger Platt Office turn left at the roundabout onto Chalfont Way and left at the next roundabout onto Rushey Way. Proceed over the next roundabout, at the following mini roundabout turn right into Carshalton Way, at the next roundabout take the third exit into Westminster Way, follow the road to the end where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.