2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLetterdrian, Duror, Appin
Offers in Region of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Lounge with open Fire
- Open Aspects to Rear
- 2 Double Bedrooms
Delightful Semi Detached Bungalow in semi rural location. Accommodation comprising of Lounge with open plan dining area and open fire, two double bedrooms. family bathroom and breakfasting kitchen. Doubleglazing.
This two-bedroom semi-detached bungalow is situated in a semi-rural location on the outskirts of the hamlet of Duror, centrally located in the Appin/Lochaber area of Argyll and has views to the surrounding mountainous countryside. Accommodation comprises of lounge with open fire and open plan dining area, fitted kitchen with oven, hob and cooker-hood, two double bedrooms, hall and bathroom with electric shower over bath. Double-glazing. Private gardens to front and rear with driveway.The village of Duror has a shop, hotel, primary school, churches, community village hall and outdoor recreation facilites. Further amenities are available in Appin, Ballachulish, Glencoe and Fort William. Oban is the gateway to Mull and the Islands.The property is a family home or holiday-let for touring the West Coast of Scotland, Inverary, Oban, Mull,Skye and Ardnamurchan.
Lounge 13' 8" x 14' 1" narrowing to 10' 10" ( 4.17m x 4.29m narrowing to 3.30m )
Dining Area 5' x 12' 9" ( 1.52m x 3.89m )
Kitchen 13' 10" x 7' 8" inc units ( 4.22m x 2.34m inc units )
Bedroom 1 10' 1" x 11' 4" ( 3.07m x 3.45m )
Bedroom 2 9' x 9' 3" exc storage ( 2.74m x 2.82m exc storage )
Bathroom 4' 10" x 7' over bath ( 1.47m x 2.13m over bath )
Follow A82 in the direction of Fort William, until the Ballachulish roundabout, and follow signs for Oban (coastal route). Pass through the village of Kentallen, continue up hill. After sign indicating the start of the village of Duror the property can be found about 200m further on on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-17839349.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR101398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.