3 bedroom flat for saleCourtside,Dartmouth Road
- Exceptional top floor, 3 bedroom flat in a quiet, secluded b
- Reception room
- Fully fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Direct access to a beautifully landscaped rear communal gard
- Good links to transport links into town, East London Line fr
- Off street parking
This flat has it all! An exceptional top floor, 3 bedroom flat in a quiet, secluded backwater of Forest Hill. Offering stunning South facing views over the Kent countryside, off street Parking, direct access to a beautifully landscaped communal rear garden and a Storage space at lower ground level. The flat has been refurbished by an interior designer and is in an exceptional condition comprising a fully fitted bathroom, kitchen, a reception room and 3 double bedrooms. The nearest station is a 10 mins walk to Forest Hill Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-18373797.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pickwick Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.