This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom house for sale
Hazel Grove, Farnborough Park, Kent
- Currently a 3 bedroom home
- PP granted for new build home
- Architectural plans drawn
- Size of plot about 1/3 acre
Small Timbers is situated within Farnborough Park, a private gated residential area located close to Locksbottom village with its local shopping facilities including a Sainsbury's superstore, restaurants and public houses including the popular Chapter One restaurant.
Comprehensive Shopping: Bluewater Shopping Centre, The Glades in Bromley and Orpington High Street.
Mainline Rail Services:
Orpington (2.1miles) to London Bridge, Waterloo East, Charing Cross, Cannon Street, Victoria, Blackfriars and Ashford International.
Petts Wood (2.7 miles) to London Bridge, Waterloo East, Charing Cross, Cannon Street and Victoria.
Primary Schools: Darrick Wood, Princes Plain, Keston C of E, Tubbenden, Farnborough, and Crofton.
Secondary Schools: Darrick Wood, Ravens Wood, Newstead Wood, Bishop Justus C of E, Hayes, St Olave's and Ravensbourne.
Independent Schools: Baston, Breaside Prep, Bromley High, Bickley Park, St David's College, Farringtons and Babington House.
Motorway Links: The A21 Hastings Road leads to Junction 4 of the M25 giving access to Gatwick and Heathrow Airports, Channel Tunnel Terminus, Ebbsfleet International, the South Coast and Bluewater shopping centre.
Small Timbers is situated within Hazel Grove, one of the most desirable and quiet roads within Farnborough Park. Small Timbers is currently a 3 bedroom home undergoing internal refurbishment. However, Planning Permission has been granted (application number 10/00932/FULL1) to create a new build property. Architectural Plans have been drawn up with Design and Build for a 5000 sq ft (approx) house. The guide price would include purchase of the refurbished current house and architectural plans only and if wanted build costs would be in addition.
The Architectural Plans currently include a four bedroom property.
Points of note include:
- Disabled ramp access to the front entrance of the property.
- Entrance hall with access door through to the integrated double garage.
- Kitchen/breakfast room to the rear of the property with two double doors giving access to the garden.
- Utility room adjoining the kitchen/breakfast room and integral garage.
- Drawing room to the rear of the property features a fireplace and gives access to the garden through three double doors.
- Well proportioned study.
- The dining room to the front of the property features a bay window and fireplace
- Downstairs cloakroom comprises sink and W.C.
- Completes the ground floor accommodation.
- The landing adjoining the two bedrooms to the front of the property features a balcony given access to by double doors.
- The open plan master bedroom and dressing room is divided by a part way wall. Master bedroom features a balcony offering views over the rear garden and built in wardrobes. The dressing room features built in wardrobes and adjoins onto the en-suite. The en-suite features shower, his and hers sinks, W.C and bath.
- The three further bedrooms all have en-suites. All en-suites comprise a bath, sink and W.C and one further contains a shower. One bedroom features fitted wardrobes. Another features a bay window.
- Completes the first floor accommodation.
- A large games room features skylight windows and low level storage room. A further storage room completes the second floor accommodation.
- A brick driveway leads to the front of the property, with an area of level lawn to either side. There are brick perimeters to the lawns with a low level brick wall perimeter to the front.
- Side access to both sides of the property.
- Integral garage.
- Trees and shrubs giving good visual coverage between the properties.
From our offices in Locksbottom, turn right into Crofton Road and then left after the Black Horse Public House into Park Avenue (restricted access). Continue along the road and then take the turning on the right hand side into Sunnydale. Follow along the road and the turning for Hazel Grove is the second turning on the right hand side. Small Timbers will be on you right side towards the end of the road.