This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom detached house for sale
Stanton Lees, Matlock
- Three bedroom detached property
- Independent annex to the lower floor
- Oil fired central heating and a natural spring water system
- Early viewing is essential
- No Onward Chain
A rare opportunity has arisen to acquire this beautiful three bedroom detached property dating back to the 1920's with breathtaking panoramic views. The property greatly benefits from having a good size garden backing onto open countryside, off road parking and a garage.
A rare opportunity has arisen to acquire this beautiful three bedroom detached property dating back to the 1920's with breathtaking panoramic views. The property greatly benefits from having a good size garden backing onto open countryside, off road parking and a garage. In addition to this there is an independent annex to the lower floor offering a variety of uses for the purchaser. The accommodation in brief comprises entrance hallway with period tiled floor, bay windowed dining room, lounge, fitted kitchen, bathroom, three good size bedrooms and a shower room. Early viewing is essential. There is oil fired central heating and a natural spring water system. No Onward Chain.
Entrance to the property is via a period door into the hallway, which benefits from having a beautiful period tiled floor and central heating radiator.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Comprises of a white suite with low flush WC, hand washbasin and roll top freestanding bath.
Dining Room 13' 9" x 11' 11" ( 4.19m x 3.63m )
A lovely light bay windowed dining room, feature period fireplace, wood flooring throughout and central heating radiator.
Sitting Room 13' x 11' 8" ( 3.96m x 3.56m )
The sitting room benefits from having fantastic far reaching views across the valley from the double glazed rear facing window, feature period open grate fireplace and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.58m x 2.69m )
A good size fitted kitchen with wall and base units, complimentary work surface with inset sink unit and tiled splash-back. There are built in appliances including electric double oven and electric hob with extractor above, space for an integrated fridge/freezer. Beautiful views from the rear facing double glazed window and a side facing window into the side porch. The floor is tiled throughout and has a central heating radiator. A door leads out into the side porch.
A useful glazed side entrance porch ideal for boots and coats.
First Floor Galleried Landing
This is a lovely galleried landing area with a front facing double glazed window and spindle balustrade staircase.
Master Bedroom 11' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.61m )
The master bedroom is a good size with a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and neutral carpet.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.63m x 2.69m )
The second bedroom has panoramic views from the rear facing double glazed window. Central heating radiator and walk in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 8' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.62m )
Currently used as a study with beautiful far reaching views from the rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
The shower room has a fitted suite comprising of a separate shower cubicle with mains shower, low flush WC and pedestal hand washbasin. There is also a central heating radiator and extractor fan.
Lower Floor Annex
An excellent conversion to the basement level which is accessed via the rear garden with a stable door entering into the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 8' 2" ( 2.84m x 2.49m )
A modern style fitted kitchen with wall and base units, complimentary roll top work surface with a ceramic Belfast sink, space for a fridge and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. A rear facing double glazed window provides fantastic views, central heating radiator and door leading to the bathroom.
With a contemporary style fitted suite comprising of a double size shower cubicle with mains shower, low flush WC and pedestal hand washbasin. The room also benefits from having a heated chrome effect ladder style towel rail and a central heating radiator.
Living Room 11' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.61m x 2.51m )
A well presented living room with a tiled floor, central heating radiator and a front facing double glazed window with beautiful views. A door leads through to a sleeping area.
An area converted into sleeping quarters on a raised platform utilising the space.
Exterior And Gardens
To the front of the property there is a small cottage garden with pathway leading to the main door, a side driveway providing access to the single attached garage and provides off road parking for one vehicle. To the rear is an excellent size garden having a large stone flagged terrace, good size lawn which backs onto open countryside with breathtaking panoramic views of the surrounding countryside and across the valley. There is also a useful store and coal shed.
Garage 19' 1" x 9' 9" ( 5.82m x 2.97m )
The garage benefits from having power, lighting and an inspection pit. There is also a rear facing glazed window and has concertina door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.