3 bedroom house for saleMarina Village, Preston Brook, Runcorn
Offers in Excess of £134,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom maisonette
- Gas central heating
- PVCu framed double glazing
- Lounge with balcony
- Dining room and study
- Kitchen with appliances
- Bedrooms with wardrobes/store cupboards
- Bathroom with mixer shower
- Decked patio garden
Swetenhams are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom maisonette that occupies a sought after position overlooking the Bridgewater Canal and Preston Brook Marina. Gas central heating and PVCu framed double glazing. Decked rear garden, nearby garage.
Swetenhams are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom maisonette that occupies a sought after position overlooking the Bridgewater Canal and Preston Brook Marina. Gas central heated and with PVCu framed double glazing the accommodation provides an entrance hall with staircase to the lounge which has patio doors leading onto a balcony. There is a useful study and the dining room has patio doors leading out to the rear decked garden area. The kitchen has a range of units and includes oven and gas hob. On the upper floor there are three bedrooms, two with wardrobes and the third with storage cupboard. Bathroom with white suite and mixer shower. Externally there is a decked rear garden area and situated nearby and in a block there is a garage.
With staircase leading to the first floor.
Lounge 16' 5" x 15' 1" ( 5.00m x 4.60m )
PVCu framed double glazed side window, double glazed patio doors to the balcony and this provides an aspect over the Bridgewater Canal to Preston Brook Marina. Fireplace with electric fire point. Laminate flooring, double panel radiator, built in store cupboard, coved ceiling. Archway to the:
Dining Room 9' 3" x 7' 5" ( 2.82m x 2.26m )
With PVCu framed double glazed patio doors to the rear garden. Coved ceiling, laminate flooring, double panel radiator.
Study 8' 8" x 5' 7" ( 2.64m x 1.70m )
PVCu framed double glazed front window, laminate flooring, wall light, double panel radiator.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 7' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.36m )
With tiled laminate flooring and walls part tiled to the range of modern units and these provide floor cupboards finished with solid wood worksurfaces. Single drainer sink unit, fitted wall cupboards. Under oven, gas hob unit. PVCu framed double glazed rear window and side exit door.
With PVCu framed double glazed side window, spindle balustrade, loft access, airing cupbaord.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 10' 7" plus recess ( 3.25m x 3.23m plus recess )
PVCu framed double glazed front window with aspect over the Bridgewater Canal to Preston Brook Marina. Built in wardrobes, double panel radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.97m )
PVCu framed double glazed rear window, built in wardrobes with mirrored doors, additional built in storage cupboard, double panel radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 10" ( 2.64m x 2.39m )
L shaped and including the bulk head with overstairs cupboard. PVCu framed double glazed front window, radiator.
Bathroom 7' 9" x 5' 6" ( 2.36m x 1.68m )
Walls are part tiled to the three piece suite and this provides a low flush toilet, wash basin and paneled bath with mixer tap/shower fitment. Mixer shower unit above. Two PVCu framed double glazed rear windows, radiator.
The property is fronted by a brick block area and this provides access to a paved parking area. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed decked patio garden. Located nearby there is a garage being part of a block.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM101686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.