4 bedroom character property for sale
Wells Road, Fakenham
like this property?Call 01328 616012
Distances are straight line measurements
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Development Potential STP
- Four Bedrooms & Two Reception Rooms
- 25' Conservatory
- Two Storey Outbuildings
- Close to the Town Centre
- Garage & Ample Parking
- No Onward Chain
REDUCED FOR A MOTIVATED BUYER! A variety of outbuildings with a substantial detached house.
William H Brown are pleased to offer this detached residence situated on the Wells Road close to the Town Centre. The property is spacious and offers flexible living accommodation to include, four bedrooms, master with en-suite. Lounge, separate dining room and breakfast kitchen as well as cellar and 25' conservatory. Outside there is plenty of room and potential with a generous amount of outbuildings as well as an enclosed rear garden giving a high degree of privacy. This property has a lot to offer and really needs to be viewed to appreciate the accommodation there is to offer.
With double doors to front and multi-pane French doors to entrance hall
Cloaks cupboard, radiator, wall lights, telephone point and a multi-pane door to the dining room, doors to kitchen and utility. Stairs to first floor, wall lights and rare Cockle Niche feature. Door to:
Lounge 26' 1" x 12' 2" ( 7.95m x 3.71m )
Victorian open fireplace with solid oak mantle and tiled hearth. Television point, four radiators and four Sash windows to the front. There are two doors to the lounge as this was once two rooms.
Dining Room 17' 6" x 9' 6" ( 5.33m x 2.90m )
Reeded glass door from the hallway, double glazed windows to side, two radiators and door to kitchen.
Utility / W C 6' 10" x 9' 6" maximum ( 2.08m x 2.90m maximum )
With wc and wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks. Plumbing for washing machine with worksurfaces over, gas fired central heating boiler and window to side.
Kitchen-Breakfast Room 24' 5" x 8' 11" ( 7.44m x 2.72m )
Country-style kitchen with wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Two bowl stainless steel sink, water softner and a gas fired Aga. Also a double burner gas ring, fridge/freezer, large dresser and table and chairs. There are three radiators, tiled flooring, window to front and back and door to the cellar. Patio doors and glazed door to conservatory.
Cellar 11' 11" x 8' 1" ( 3.63m x 2.46m )
With steps down from the kitchen, original flooring, power and light. Measurements are for the main part of the cellar.
Conservatory 25' 6" x 14' ( 7.77m x 4.27m )
Of timber construction with polycarbonate roof and double glazed windows to rear and sides. Tiled flooring, ceiling fan, spotlights and solar extractor. There are patio doors to kitchen and two sets of French doors into the garden.
With stairs from ground floor, airing cupboard, loft access and radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom One 16' 5" x 9' 5" ( 5.00m x 2.87m )
With fitted wardrobes, two radiators and double glazed windows to side.
Wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit, bidet, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over. Fully tiled walls, with extractor fan, shaver point and radiator. Double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 12' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.94m )
Steps up into the room, with built-in wardrobe, radiator and double glazed windows to front and obscure side window.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 11' 4" ( 3.84m x 3.45m )
Steps up into the bedroom with built-in wardrobe, radiator and window to front.
Bedroom Four 7' 10" x 8' 10" ( 2.39m x 2.69m )
With fitted wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Wc, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, bidet, bath with mixer taps and shower over. Extractor fan, shaver point and obscure double glazed window to side.
The front of the property is approached by a shingled driveway which leads up to a further brick weaved parking area providing parking for several vehicles. The rear garden is enclosed by brick and flint walls and outbuildings giving a high degree of privacy. This is laid out in many different parts, the main garden is laid to lawn with many mature shrubs and trees to include a cherry and fig tree. There is a pretty courtyard seating area just outside the conservatory with a water feature. To the side the property there are raised beds which are currently used to stock vegetables. There are also fruit trees to include apple, pear and further cherry trees. The remainder of the garden boasts a variety of outbuildings with much potential and needs to be viewed to be appreciated.
Lean-to Greenhouse with Butler sink and tap. Multi-pane door to front and windows to front and side with door to workshop.
Brick Walled Barn
The Barn is a substantial building with many rooms over two floors. Comprising of:
Workshop 9' 8" x 13' 9" ( 2.95m x 4.19m )
Ground floor with entrance door and stairs to first floor. There is a work bench, power and light. There is a door to the greenhouse, store and currently opens to:
Wc 6' 4" x 5' 4" ( 1.93m x 1.63m )
Wc with a wash hand basin. This is not enclosed.
Store Room 5' 6" x 12' 9" ( 1.68m x 3.89m )
With power and light and door to through to the ground floor of The Barn.
Cart Shed Style Workshop 19' 11" x 15' ( 6.07m x 4.57m )
Large brick pillars to the front in a cart shed style. This is open fronted, with two timber pillars inside, there is power and light with a door into the the workshop.
Room One 34' 8" x 19' 11" ( 10.57m x 6.07m )
This was once used as a games room, visible roof rafters, A frames and beams. Windows and French doors to the front. Power light and doors to the office areas and:
Room Two 19' 11" x 15' ( 6.07m x 4.57m )
Double doors from room one, power and light with window to the front.
Office Area 9' 3" x 7' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.34m )
Steps up to this, with window to side and door to main office area.
Main Office Room 10' 3" x 9' 5" maximum ( 3.12m x 2.87m maximum )
With fireplace and windows to front and side.
Garage 28' 7" x 9' 7" ( 8.71m x 2.92m )
With up and over door, power and light.
The Old Stables 18' 7" x 15' 8" ( 5.66m x 4.78m )
With mezinne storage area above, parking for two vehicles, power and light.
Leave Fakenham along Oak Street, this leads you into Wells Road. The property will be found on the left hand side defined by the William H Brown 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & schoolsView in fullscreen
Distances are straight line measurements