This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
Auchincarroch Road, Alexandria
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Impressive Detached Bungalow on
- Generous landscaped Gardens
- Two Public Rooms, Five Bedrooms
- Kitchen, Utility, Shower Rm, En-suite
- Driveway, Garage, Extras, View Now
An Impressive Detached Bungalow on generous landscaped corner gardens, Vestibule, Hall, Two Public Rooms, Five Bedrooms, Kitchen, Utility, Shower Rm, W.C/Cloaks, En-suite, Driveway, Garage, Extras, View Now.
Allen & Harris Estate Agents are delighted to offer this impressive Detached Bungalow onto today's open and competitive market. The property stands immaculate and generous landscaped corner gardens and has parking for 4-5 cars on a driveway which leads down the side to a single garage. The flexible accommodation must be viewed to be appreciated and the agents feel that the property would be ideal as a substantial family home or , indeed, a suitable bed and breakfast concern. Early viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the upgrading and presentation to be found within.
The accommodation extends to Entrance vestibule with storage cupboard off. Welcoming reception hallway with further storage off. 19ft Lounge with ample space for substantial lounge furniture. There is a separate dining room with utility room and kitchen off. Five bedrooms can be found within - two of which boast in-built storage facilities with the 19ft master offering an en-suite with three piece white suite and separate shower stall. There is a separate shower room and additional W.C/Cloakroom provided.
There is a system of gas fired central heating with solar panels providing stored additional power for the hot water system - further details are available from the vendors. Double Glazing can be found within and quality extras are to be included in the sale price comprising all fitted carpets and flooring, blinds and the washing machine.
Auchincarroch Road lies conveniently for Dumbarton and Alexandria Town Centres where one can find a whole host of local and High Street names as well as excellent entertainment and recreational facilities. The property also lies within easy commuting distance to Faslane Naval Base and Coulport. Public transport and rail links are also within easy commuting distance as is primary and secondary schooling. Balloch Town Centre lies only a short distance away where you can find the beautiful Balloch Marina, Balloch Country Park and Lomond Shores where you can find the new retail and leisure development. Heading eastbound on the A82 will take you towards Clydebank and Glasgow City Centre where further amenities can be found. Glasgow's International Airport and Braehead Shopping Centre can be easily achieved via the toll free Erskine Bridge.
The property stands on immaculate and well tended landscaped corner gardens which are mainly laid to lawn with occasional flowering borders with mature and young plants, trees and shrubs within. There is a large assigned area at the rear with vegtable patch, patio and paved and enclosed area with fencework, pergola and monoblock / paved paths providing access.
There is a chipped parking area and extensive driveway with space for 4-5 cars leading to a larger style single garage with inspection pit below. External lighting is provided and CCTV has been installed.
Lounge 19' 5" x 15' 5" ( 5.92m x 4.70m )
Dining Room 13' 6" x 9' 5" ( 4.11m x 2.87m )
Kitchen 12' 6" x 10' ( 3.81m x 3.05m )
Utility Room 10' x 4' 11" ( 3.05m x 1.50m )
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.07m x 3.56m )
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 11' 8" ( 3.89m x 3.56m )
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.95m )
Bedroom Four 9' 8" x 9' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.77m )
Bedroom Five (master) 19' 6" x 11' ( 5.94m x 3.35m )
Master En-Suite 15' 7" x 4' 3" ( 4.75m x 1.30m )
Shower Room 5' 8" x 9' 8" ( 1.73m x 2.95m )
W.C/Cloaks 7' 11" x 3' 5" ( 2.41m x 1.04m )
Gas Central Heating
Driveway To Garage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.