3 bedroom maisonette for saleSussex Square, Brighton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well presented spacious maisonette
- Arranged over three levels
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 receptions rooms
- Stunning views over gardens to the sea
- Use of Kemp Town's enclosures
- Share of freehold
- Over 2100 Sq.Ft.
2124 Sq Ft ! - Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this impressive 3 double bedroom maisonette, arranged over 3 levels and is situated within this Grade I listed building. The property benefits from 3 reception rooms, 2 bathrooms and enjoys stunning views over the enclosures towards the sea.
Brighton is ones of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. Boasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with its Indian exterior and Chinese interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offers extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be found on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
A well kept hallway with stairs leading to all floors including the second floor.
Own Front Door Leading To:
Second Floor Hall
With stripped wooden flooring, door entry phone system, under stairs storage cupboard and coved ceiling.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 10' 2" ( 3.78m x 3.10m )
A westerly room with a large sash window to the rear. Fitted with matching wooden wall & base level units, working surfaces, double ceramic sink with a swan neck mixer tap over, space & plumbing for dishwasher, space for range cooker & an American style fridge/ freezer, striped wooden flooring, radiator and tiled splash backs.
Lounge 16' 4" x 14' 6" Max ( 4.98m x 4.42m Max )
Set to the front of the building, this room has delightful views over the Kemp Town enclosures to the sea with two sash windows to the front, a feature marble fireplace, coved ceiling, two radiators and a door leading to:
Dining Area 14' 6" x 6' 5" ( 4.42m x 1.96m )
With a sash window to the front with the radiator beneath, wooden floors and two wall lights.
With a concealed cistern low level w.c., pedestal wash basin with tiled splash backs, spot lighting and an extractor.
Third Floor Landing
With built in storage.
A large bathroom with a Jacuzzi style corner bath with tiled surround and his and her sinks. A walk in shower enclosure is formed with glass bricks and has an oversize shower head, low level w.c., heated towel rail and a utility cupboard.
Bedroom 2 14' 2" x 12' 4" ( 4.32m x 3.76m )
This room is set to the rear of the apartment with a sash window and a radiator beneath, stripped wooden flooring and a feature cast iron fireplace with tiled cheek inserts.
Master Bedroom 16' 5" x 14' 6" Max ( 5.00m x 4.42m Max )
This room has great views through two sash windows to the front with stripped wooden flooring, two radiators and a door leading to:
Dressing Area 14' 6" x 6' 5" ( 4.42m x 1.96m )
A useful area with stripped wooden flooring and a sash window to the front and a radiator.
Top Floor Landing
Approached via a turned staircase.
Second Reception Room 14' 4" x 11' 5" ( 4.37m x 3.48m )
This room has some restricted head room. This 'Snug' has fitted seating and is ideally suited to entertaining with a skylight, two cupboard doors giving access to ample eaves storage and a boiler cupboard.
Bedroom 3 12' 4" x 11' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.63m )
Located to the rear this room has distant rooftop views, a corner fireplace and a radiator. There is also access to the roof which may be used as an un-official roof terrace.
Bathroom 13' 4" x 11' ( 4.06m x 3.35m )
Another large decadent bathroom with a claw foot roll top bath with hand shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c. and a towel rail.
These renowned enclosures offer six acres of private, landscaped gardens. Only the residents of Sussex Square, Lewes Crescent, Arundel Terrace and Chichester Terrace have access. The enclosures are located in the East Cliff conservation area, which was constructed in the early 19th Century, and is located within ¼ mile of Brighton Marina. The layout has been designed to offer sheltered mature planting, open grass spaces, barbeque area and uniquely a private tunnel leading down to the esplanade & Brighton Beach, and it is believed that the passage gave Lewis Carroll the idea for the rabbit hole in 'Alice in Wonderland' while he was a resident there.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET102002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.