4 bedroom detached house for salePetticoat Lane, Dilton Marsh, Westbury
- Upgraded Detached Village Home
- Three Reception Areas
- Kitchen, Boot Room, Cloakroom
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Superb, Large Mature Rear Garden
- Substantial Parking & Garage
- Useful Store/Workroom
Situated in a village lane with large, private garden is this period, tastefully upgraded home. The spacious accommodation comprises three reception areas, kitchen, boot room, cloakroom, four double bedrooms and luxury bathroom. There is substantial parking, garage and large store/workroom.
This tastefully upgraded, period, detached home offers spacious accommodation with sitting room opening to the large dining/family room, separate breakfast room, refitted kitchen, boot room, ground floor cloakroom, four double bedrooms and luxury family bathroom with separate shower cubicle. The large, mature rear garden is an absolute delight offering space and security for children and pets with separate entertaining and sitting area and extremely useful store/workroom with scope to convert into studio or office. In addition there is parking, driveway and garage.
Wooden front door with decorative glazed inset. Hand made oak latch doors to sitting room and breakfast room. Stairs to first floor.
Sitting Room Area 15' 11" x 12' into fireside recesses ( 4.85m x 3.66m into fireside recesses )
Upvc double glazed window to front. Decorative upvc double glazed sealed window to side. Radiator. Fireplace with inset woodburner, surround, mantle and tiled hearth. Coved ceiling. Large archway and steps to dining /family area.
Dining/family Area 20' 4" x 12' 7" ( 6.20m x 3.84m )
Upvc double glazed French doors with beam over leading to rear garden. Covered radiator. Storage cupboard with access to small cellar. Coved ceiling. Opening to kitchen.
Breakfast Room 11' 6" max x 11' 5" max ( 3.51m max x 3.48m max )
Upvc double glazed window to front. Radiator. Understairs storage cupboard. Inset ceiling spot lights. Chinese slate flooring. Opening to kitchen.
Kitchen 14' max x 7' 10" max ( 4.27m max x 2.39m max )
Upvc double glazed window to side. Range of modern wall and floor units with beech worktops. Stainless steel one and quarter bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Space for range style cooker and American style fridge/freezer. Plumbing for dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Chinese slate flooring. Hand made oak door to utility/boot room.
Boot Room/utility 11' 8" max x 10' max ( 3.56m max x 3.05m max )
Upvc double window to side. Stable door to rear garden. Radiator. Tall storage units (one with pull out drawer) matching the kitchen units. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer and chest freezer. Chinese slate flooring. Door to cloakroom.
Upvc double glazed window to side. Radiator. White suite comprising low level WC. Traditional style pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splashback. Ceramic tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Roof Window. Radiator. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank and shelving. Wall storage cupboard. Part carpet and part wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 15' 9" max x 12' max ( 4.80m max x 3.66m max )
Upvc double glazed windows to front and side. Two radiators. Fitted wardrobes. Wooden floor. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 11' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.40m )
Upvc double glazed window to front. Radiator. Stylish wash hand basin on wooden stand. Storage cupboard with light and hanging rail. Wooden floor. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 12' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.81m x 2.82m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four 10' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.25m x 2.82m )
Upvc double glazed window to side. Radiator. Wood laminate flooring.
Family Bathroom 11' 2" x 8' ( 3.40m x 2.44m )
Upvc double glazed windows to side and rear. Radiator. White suite comprising low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Rolled top bath with claw feet and chrome mixer tap shower attachment. Attractive limestone wall and matching floor tiles. Limestone tiled shower cubicle. Chrome towel rail. Obscure glazed block wall feature. Inset ceiling down lighters.
Parking And Driveway
There is hardstanding parking at the front of the property for three vehicles with double gated access to concealed driveway leading to the garage.
The garage extends to 20' in length. Approached through double wooden doors. Power and light.
The large rear garden is a special feature of the property. Enclosed by fencing and shrubbery and offering a good degree of privacy. Laid to decking and gravelled seating area with a covered entertaining area complete with bar, power and light. The main garden is laid out into sections of lawn with a profusion of mature plants, trees and shrubs offering space and security for children and pets.
At the rear of the garage and entertaining area is a large store/workshop approximately 20' x 12' 9" with power and light. With attention this could make an ideal studio or office or subject to any necessary planning permission additional guest accommodation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-19268922.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST101505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.