3 bedroom link detached house for sale
Glynne Way, Hawarden, Deeside
like this property?Call 01244 296011
- Link Detached House
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite & Dressing Room
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Stunning Dining Kitchen
- Private Rear Courtyard
- Two Reserved Parking Spaces
A link detached house adjoining Gladstone House situated in the sought after village of Hawarden. The property has the benefit of off road parking and a delightful private walled courtyard. The property is situated in the heart of the village close to all the local amenities and schools.
A link detached house adjoining Gladstone House situated in the sought after village of Hawarden. The property has the benefit of off road parking and a delightful private walled courtyard. The spacious modern accommodation comprises hall, 20 foot lounge, 17 foot dining kitchen with a superb range of units and a breakfast bar and French doors opening onto the rear. To the first floor there is a master bedroom with ensuite and dressing room, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is situated in the heart of the village and close to all the local amenities, schools and has easy access to all the major road networks.
Hardwood front entrance door leads to
Hall 8' 10" x 5' 11" ( 2.69m x 1.80m )
With laminate flooring ,coved ceiling and stairs rising to First Floor Landing.
Ground Floor Cloakroom 2' 10" x 6' 2" ( 0.86m x 1.88m )
With pedestal washhand basin, low level w.c., radiator, laminate floor, understairs storage and window to front.
Lounge 20' 2" x 14' ( 6.15m x 4.27m )
A spacious room with two double glazed to the front elevation and two double glazed windows to the rear elevation, coved ceiling, feature fireplace with marble hearth and back panel ,wood surround and living flame electric fire, two radiators and three wall lights.
Dining Kitchen 17' 9" x 13' 9" ( 5.41m x 4.19m )
Fitted with a superb range of wall, drawer, base units and glass display units with work surfaces over incorporating a breakfast bar and a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated gas hob, extractor fan and built in oven, tiling to splashback areas, tiled floor, double glazed window to the rear and opening to
with double glazed French doors opening to rear, radiator and laminate floor.
First Floor Landing
Open balustrade staircase rises from Hall to First Floor landing with two double glazed windows to front, coved ceiling and doors to
Master Bedroom 12' 9" x 9' 7" ( 3.89m x 2.92m )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator, laminate floor, coved ceiling, spotlights and doors to
En Suite 7' 1" x 7' 1" ( 2.16m x 2.16m )
Fitted with a suite comprising shower cubicle with shower, low level w.c., pedestal washhand basin, ceramic floor and coved ceiling.
With built in wardrobes, airing cupboard and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.92m )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator, coved ceiling and laminate floor.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.69m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator, built in wardrobe, coved ceiling and laminate floor.
Bathroom 6' 8" x 7' 3" ( 2.03m x 2.21m )
Fitted with a modern suite with panel bath with shower, pedestal washhand basin, low level w.c., part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, coved ceiling, ladder style radiator and double glazed window.
There is a private enclosed courtyard garden which is paved and has well stocked trellises and pots placed around the courtyard. There is two reserved parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.