6 bedroom detached house for sale
Greens Valley Drive, Hartburn, Stockton-On-Tees
like this property?Call 01642 976004
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Outstanding six bedroom detached property
- 3 storeys
- Self contained two bedroom ground floor apartment
- Impressive accommodation
- Plenty of off road parking
- Double garage
- Impressive rear garden
Early viewing is advised to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer with this beautiful six bedroom detached three storey property situated in Hartburn.
Early viewing is advised to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer with this beautiful six bedroom detached three storey property situated in Hartburn. The accommodation briefly comprises of self contained ground floor apartment with two bedrooms, lounge, impressive kitchen breakfast room, dining room, four further bedrooms with one being used as a dressing room, impressive en-suite to master bedroom and loft room with pool table.
Stairs to main door with double glazed entrance door with side lights to front aspect, laminate flooring, spindled staircase to ground floor apartment and first landing.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wash hand basin with feature glass bowl, WC and single radiator.
Lounge 18' 2" x 16' 2" ( 5.54m x 4.93m )
Double doors leading to the lounge and double glazed French doors leading to balcony, twin radiator, feature wall mounted remote control electric fire with ambi lighting.
Dining Room 17' 6" x 13' 7" ( 5.33m x 4.14m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, single radiator and hardwood flooring.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 36' x 13' ( 10.97m x 3.96m )
Double doors opening to the kitchen breakfast room, double glazed windows to front aspect, French doors to rear garden. Access to utility, hardwood flooring, two single radiators, impressive wall, floor and drawer units with granite worksurfaces incorporating a 1 ½ bowl sink unit with routed drainer, Tecnik dual fuel Range cooker with canopy, six ring gas hob with electric plate, built-in Tecnik microwave and dishwasher.
Stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing for a washing machine and plenty of cupboards.
With picture length window to front aspect, laminate floor, single radiator. Stairs leading to further landing of which gives access to fixed staircase to the loft and bedrooms.
Master Bedroom 21' 5" x 16' 5" max points ( 6.53m x 5.00m max points )
French doors to balcony, twin radiator.
En-Suite Bathroom 17' 3" x 12' 7" max points ( 5.26m x 3.84m max points )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, impressive walk-in shower unit, sunken spa bath, wash hand basin, WC, bidet, extraction fan and heated towel rail.
Dressing Room/bedroom Five 14' 4" x 11' ( 4.37m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, freestanding wardrobes and single radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 13' 3" to rear of wardrobes ( 3.99m x 4.04m to rear of wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front aspect, single radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 14' x 13' 8" to rear of wardrobes ( 4.27m x 4.17m to rear of wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, single radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, single radiator, walk-in shower cubicle, double bath, extraction fan, WC and bidet.
Loft 38' 7" x 16' 3" which includes stairs ( 11.76m x 4.95m which includes stairs )
Two single radiators, storage to eaves on both sides, laminate flooring.
Lower Ground Floor Landing
Leading to apartment. Has large storage area, twin radiator, door to garage and laminate flooring.
Door To Apartment
Leads to central hall.
Kitchen/lounge 36' x 12' 11" ( 10.97m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, entrance to side aspect. Kitchen area has a fully fitted kitchen with wall, floor and drawer units with complementary worksurfaces with integral fridge and freezer, gas cooker and overhead hood, tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 10' 9" max point incl wardrobes ( 3.84m x 3.28m max point incl wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, single radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 14' 7" x 12' 9" max points ( 4.45m x 3.89m max points )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, single radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, single radiator, walk-in shower, side panelled bath, wash hand basin and single radiator.
The front has been block paved for plenty of parking, access to an integral double garage with automatic door. The rear garden has patio, lawn and is decked with terraced lower garden and summer house which is available by separate negotiation.
Greens Valley Drive: From Darlington Road travelling away from Stockton with Hartburn Village on your left hand side, take a right into Greens Lane, take your 4th turning right into Greens Valley Drive.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.