4 bedroom detached house for saleCraig Yr Allt House, Off Blackbrook Road, Caerphilly
- 2 acres approximately of land
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Parking for numerous vehicles
- Set in heart of the tranquil countryside
- 3 reception rooms & conservatory
- 4 bedrooms (one used as sauna)
- Double garage
- No chain
Craig Yr Allt takes its name from the mountain area which overlooks the house from the North.
This detached property offers a unique opportunity to purchase a 4 bedroom house set in large formal gardens with parking for numerous vehicles, orchard, allotment, lawns and swimming pool area with adjoining pony paddock totalling approximately 2 acres in all.
Stunning location in the heart of tranquil countryside some 8 miles from Cardiff City Centre and within close proximity to the M4 corridor.
Viewing is most strongly recommended. The property is offered for sale with no chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-19588065.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brinsons, Caerphilly. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.