4 bedroom detached house for saleCledwen Road, Broughton, Chester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Breakfast Kitchen & Utility
- Ground Floor Annex/Bedroom 5 with wet room & w.c.
- Pleasing Gardens
- Burglar Alarm
A superbly presented four bedroom detached house with the benefit of a ground floor annex bedroom, wet room and w.c. To the front of the property there is a paved driveway providing parking for at least two vehicles. There are pleasing well maintained front and rear gardens.
A superbly presented four bedroom detached house with the benefit of an annex with a bedroom, wet room and w.c. The spacious accommodation comprises hall, lounge, dining room leading to conservatory, breakfast kitchen and utility. The annex is accessed from the main hall and comprises a bedroom with a wet room and separate w.c.. To the first floor there is a master bedroom with ensuite, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the front of the property there is a paved driveway affording off road parking as well as a lawned garden with plant and shrub borders. The well maintained rear garden is private and has an ornamental pond, patio and lawned garden with mature trees, shrubs and plant borders. Situated in this quiet cul de sac position but close to all the local amenities and within easy reach of the road networks to Chester and North Wales.
Double glazed front entrance door leads to
With radiator, wood floor and stairs rising to First Floor Landing
Lounge 11' 2" x 15' 2" ( 3.40m x 4.62m )
With double glazed window to front, feature fireplace with marble mantle, surround and hearth with gas fire, t.v.point, dado rail, telephone point and coved ceiling.
Dining Room 10' x 9' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.97m )
With radiator, dado rail and French folding doors opening into Conservatory
Conservatory 12' 5" x 10' ( 3.78m x 3.05m )
Of UPVC double glazed construction with French doors to side, t.v.point, ceiling fan and laminate floor.
Breakfast Kitchen 13' 10" x 9' 8" ( 4.22m x 2.95m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated dishwasher, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, radiator, wood floor, double glazed windows to side and rear, space for table and chairs and door to
Utility 4' 10" x 5' 7" ( 1.47m x 1.70m )
With stainless steel sink and drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine, boiler, storage cupboard and double glazed access door to side.
Annexe/ Bedroom Five 15' 8" x 7' 8" ( 4.78m x 2.34m )
Accessed from the Hall it comprises a bedroom with double glazed windows to front, radiator and doors to a walk in wet room and double glazed window to the side and door to separate w.c.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise to First Floor Landing with doors to
Master Bedroom 12' 5" x 10' 8" ( 3.78m x 3.25m )
With double glazed window to front, radiator, personal panic alarm button, t.v.point, telephone point and fitted wardrobes and door to
En Suite 3' 2" x 8' ( 0.97m x 2.44m )
Fitted with a suite comprising shower cubicle with shower, pedestal washhand basin, low level w.c., radiator, laminate flooring, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.30m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and two built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 8' 11" ( 2.41m x 2.72m )
With double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 2" x 9' 2" ( 2.79m x 2.79m )
With double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bathroom 5' 6" x 6' 1" ( 1.68m x 1.85m )
Fitted with a suite comprising panel bath with shower combination mixer tap, low level w.c., pedestal washhand basin, part tiled walls, laminate floor and double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway providing off road parking. The well maintained front garden is mainly laid to lawn with plant and shrub borders. There is a side gate leading to the attractive private rear garden which has a paved patio area with seat overlooking the ornamental fish pond ( with pump operated from switch in house). The rear lawn is bounded by well stocked mature plant and shrub borders and has a mature tree as a central feature on the lawn. There are hedge boundaries, a greenhouse and two sheds. There is feature lighting on the Conservatory wall and on the rear wall of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS106812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.