4 bedroom character property for saleGull Drove, Guyhirn, Wisbech
- Stunning barn conversion in rural location
- 1.8 acres total plot (subject to survey)
- Woodlands & landscaped gardens
- 4 bedrooms, en-suite to master
- Farmhouse style kitchen
- Triple garage
- Office with shower room
- Impressive games room/cinema
Situated in a rural location between the towns of Wisbech and March, this stunning barn conversion must be viewed to appreciate. The property is on a plot of approximately 1.8 acres (subject to survey) and includes landscaped gardens, gravelled courtyard and woodland area.
Situated in a rural location between the towns of Wisbech and March, this stunning barn conversion must be viewed to appreciate. The property benefits from having 4 bedrooms with en-suite to master, sitting room, dining/family room, farmhouse style kitchen, utility room, family bathroom, triple garage, office and shower room plus impressive games room/cinema. The property is on a plot of approximately 1.8 acres (subject to survey) and includes landscaped gardens, gravelled courtyard and woodland area. Viewing is essential to appreciate.
Entrance door to
Farmhouse Kitchen 19' 4" x 15' 1" ( 5.89m x 4.60m )
Farmhouse style kitchen with a range of cream base, drawer and wall mounted units with Butcher block style work surface. Space for range cooker with stainless steel extractor hood over. Tiled floor, exposed brick and beams. Double glazed skylight window to rear. Door into the inner hall, door to the utility room and door to the
Dining/Family Room 26' 5" x 11' 7" ( 8.05m x 3.53m )
Staircase leading to loft room. Wooden floor, two pairs of uPVC double glazed French doors opening onto the courtyard. Door to
Sitting Room 23' 6" x 13' 10" ( 7.16m x 4.22m )
Wooden floor, radiator, feature fireplace with fitted electric fire. Beamed ceiling, uPVC double glazed door and window to side.
uPVC double glazed French doors opening onto the courtyard. Exposed beams, wood floor, radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Doors leading off to
Master Bedroom 13' 10" x 12' 7" ( 4.22m x 3.84m )
Wooden floor, radiator, uPVC double glazed windows to front and rear.
Walk-In Dressing Room
With hanging rail and shelving.
En-Suite Shower Room
Contains shower cubicle, w.c. and glass hand basin. uPVC double glazed window to rear, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 13' 11" x 9' 5" ( 4.24m x 2.87m )
Wooden floor, door to built-in wardrobe, radiator, steps leading up to a mezzanine play area.
Bedroom 3 11' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.48m x 3.07m )
Radiator, wooden floor, steps leading up to a mezzanine play area. Door to built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom 4 9' 5" x 9' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.77m )
Wooden floor, radiator, uPVC double glazed window to side.
Family Bathroom 10' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.07m x 2.77m )
Oval Carronite bath, hand basin set to vanity unit and w.c. Radiator, tiled floor, beamed ceiling, heated towel rail, shower cubicle with inset fish tank.
First Floor Loft Room
(Sloping ceilings to either side) Potential for further accommodation or as storage.
There is a
Triple Garage Block 35' 8" x 18' 4" ( 10.87m x 5.59m )
Fitted bar with a range of units and three pairs of timber doors. Door to the rear garden area and door into the
Office 14' 9" x 10' 2" ( 4.50m x 3.10m )
Wooden floor, radiator, door to games room and door to
Shower Room 10' 2" x 4' ( 3.10m x 1.22m )
Part tiled walls, tiled floor. Low level w.c., hand basin with mixer tap over and shower cubicle. Extractor fan, radiator. uPVC double glazed window to rear.
Games Room/Cinema 31' 9" x 19' 4" ( 9.68m x 5.89m )
Raised seating area. Wooden floor, uPVC double glazed windows to either side. uPVC double glazed French doors to side, inset spotlights. Adjoining the games room/cinema is a
Timber Dog Run
With tiled roof and radiator.
To the rear of the cinema room is a chicken coop and run.
The property is approached along an extensive driveway with a woodland area to the right hand side and lawned area to the left hand side. The woodland area measures approximately half an acre and the grassed area also measures approximately half an acre. There are formal gardens set with a variety of flowers and shrubs with ornamental garden pond. There is an extensive gravelled courtyard giving off road parking for numerous vehicles and access to the triple garage. There is a decked area with hot tub which is available by separate negotiation and access to a small garden to the rear of the property which is fully enclosed.
All internal doors and flooring are oak.
The property is connected to mains water and electricity with private drainage system.
Heating & Insulation
Oil fired boiler serves radiator heating and domestic hot water. uPVC double glazing to the majority of windows and doors.
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the former A47, Nene Quay, signposted Peterborough to the first set of traffic lights and continue straight on heading out of Wisbech. At the next roundabout, take the third exit signposted Peterborough and continue along for approximately 4 miles. At the next roundabout, take the second exit signposted Peterborough. Take the first turning right and at the crossroads turn left and continue along Gull Road. Turn left into Gull Drove and follow the road out into the rural area. Continue along where the property can be found on your right hand side, look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-19859631.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB107549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.