4 bedroom detached house for saleSaxtead Road, Framlingham, Woodbridge
Sold STC £320,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four bedrooms
- En-suite (to be fitted)
- Family bathroom
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Stunning kitchen/diner
- Generous sitting room
- Study ; Utility room
- Generous plot; No upward chain
We have been preferred with instructions to offer for sale this established detached family home (rear view shown) with stunning field views to the rear and an excellent range of extended family accommodation throughout. The property is within easy reach of Thomas Mills school and features:
The Accommodation Comprises:
There is a double glazed security front entrance door to a lobby with quarry tiled floor and double glazed sliding doors to the .....
With radiator, door to garage, double glazed sliding door to garden, doors to the .....
With close coupled wc, vanity wash hand basin, radiator, gas fired boiler for heating and main hot water supply.
Sitting Room 21' 9" x 13' 7" ( 6.63m x 4.14m )
With picture windows overlooking the garden, two radiators, tv point, stone fire surround with tiled recess, tiled hearth, glazed door to the .....
Kitchen/ Diner 29' 7" x 11' 8" ( 9.02m x 3.56m )
With KITCHEN area comprising window to front, black onyx effect worktops with stainless steel inset sink top, a range of gloss white wall and floor units including two drawer sets, display cupboards, integrated dishwasher, specialist cupboard with wire pull-out tray, retractable corner unit, full height cupboards with pull-out wire trays and storage solutions, radiator, built-in oven, hob, stainless steel extractor fan, laminate floor extending through to the .....
DINING area with window to side, radiator, coving, telephone point, tv point, bi-fold double glazed doors overlooking and leading to outside.
There is an archway from the kitchen to the .....
Utility Room 13' 3" x 8' 5" ( 4.04m x 2.57m )
With window to front, onyx effect worktops, stainless steel sink top, white gloss matching wall and floor units, plumbing for washing machine, walk-in cupboard with double doors, laminate floor, door to the ......
Study 10' x 8' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.62m )
With window to front, radiator, understairs cupboard, door to the hall.
There are stairs from the hall to the ......
First Floor Landing
With access to loft area, linen cupboard with radiator and bi-fold door, doors to .....
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 12' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.68m )
With window to rear overlooking fields and garden, radiator, eaves storage, built-in wardrobe, top cupboard, recess, bi-fold door to the .......
This has been first fixed, plumbed, electrics installed, fitted radiator, facility for underfloor heating (needs completing).
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 10' ( 4.09m x 3.05m )
With window to front, eaves storage, built-in wardrobe, radiator, tv point.
Bedroom Three 14' 11" x 8' 6" max ( 4.55m x 2.59m max )
With window to rear and side with field views, eaves storage, built-in wardrobe, tv point.
Bedroom Four 8' 8" x 6' 2" ( 2.64m x 1.88m )
With window to rear overlooking fields, radiator. This room needs completing.
With panelled bath with tiled surround and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flushing suite, towel radiator.
There is a separate drive leading to the DETACHED GARAGE (18'2" x 9'1") with up and over door, window to rear, light, power, door to the hall. There is ample parking to the front of the property and current planning consent for a further garage. There is outside power, an outside tap and side access leading through to the rear garden with patio seating area, lawns, fruit trees and superb views to the rear. There is a garden shed (to remain).
Leave Framlingham on College Road and take second left into Mount Pleasant. Follow this road on to Saxtead Road where the property will be found as the last property on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-20109048.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLH101073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Framlingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.