4 bedroom detached house for sale
Burnside Crescent, Alexandria
like this property?Call 01389 515003
- Detached Villa on quiet locale
- Hall, Lounge, Dining Room / Bed 4
- Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom
- En-suite, Utility, GCH, DG, Gardens
Substantial Detached Villa offering flexible layout of accommodation comprising Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Rear Hall / Utility, Study, Three Bedrooms, En-Suite, Bathroom. Gas CH, D/Glazing, Gardens, Extras.
Allen & Harris Estate Agents are delighted to offer this substantial Detached Villa onto today's open and competitive market. Offering a flexible layout of generously proportioned apartments, which are laid out over two levels, the family accommodation can be found in good decorative order and must be viewed to be appreciated throughout.
The rooms and facilities comprise Entrance Porch / Vestibule leading into welcoming reception Hall, good sized Lounge with side and front facing windows and feature rustic timber fire surround with solid fuel fire within. A second public room can be found at the opposing side of the property and is ideal as an office / library or indeed dining room.
The properties kitchen has a wide array of floor and wall mounted units and oven, hob and hood included. There is an access door which leads thru to the rear hallway with further access gained to a utility / store room and additional compact area ideal for use as, perhaps a study or "emergency" guest room. A well-appointed bathroom is provided on the ground floor with three-piece suite and electric shower fitted.
On the first floor level, there are three tastefully decorated double bedrooms and a compact master en-suite shower room. Further features include gas central heating, double - glazing, gardens which surround which are perhaps in need of some tending. Quality extras are also to be included in the sale price.
Burnside Crescent is located just a few minutes walk from the shores of Loch Lomond as well as the beautiful Balloch Marina, Balloch Country Park and Lomond Shores offering new retail and leisure development. Within Alexandria and Balloch you will find a selection of local and High Street names as well as entertainment and recreational facilities. Restaurants and Bars are also close at hand as is Primary and Secondary Schooling. Public transport and rail links are also within easy commuting distance. Loch Lomond and the Southern Highlands is on the doorstep to Alexandria and Balloch where you can find some of the most breathtaking and picturesque scenery and yet still be so close to the city. Heading eastbound on the A82 will take you towards Glasgow City Centre, Glasgow's International Airport and Braehead Shopping Centre via the toll free Erskine Bridge.
Dimensions And Specification
Vestibule / Porch - 5'4 x 4'10
Hall - 7'8 x 14'1
Lounge - 18'3 x 12'6 (max points)
Dining Room / Study - 11'3 x 9'1 (max points)
Kitchen - 10'5 x 5'7 (in main area)
Study / Office - 8'4 x 4'1
Utility - 5'7 x 4'4
Bathroom - 10'5 x 5'8
Bedroom One - 15'7 x 8'9
Bedroom Two - 15'5 x 12'5
Bedroom Three - 11'3 x 9'6
Gas Central Heating
Extras - All fitted carpets are included with any other extras by negotiation with the vendors.
Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.