6 bedroom detached house for saleLetrault Farm Lane, Rhu, Helensburgh
- Impressive detached residence
- Hall W.C/Cloakroom, Lounge, D/ Room
- 38ft Family room , D/ Kitchen, U/ Room
- Four D/ Bedrooms, Office / Bedroom Five
- 2 Bathrooms, En -suite Room, Laundry.
Offering panoramic aspects over the Gareloch. Impressive detached family residence displays a wealth of character throughout extremely flexible accommodation, extends to nine generously proportioned principal apartments and an additional self contained one bedroom apartment or holiday let. EPC = C
Allen & Harris Estate Agents are delighted to offer this most impressive detached family residence onto today's open and competitive market. Offering a flexible layout of split level accommodation which can be found in good decorative order, which must be viewed to be appreciated throughout nine principal apartments which all benefit from quality fixtures and fittings.
A Detached Split level Villa with separate self contained one bedroom apartment with potential for holiday lettings concern. Main layout comprises Hall, W.C/Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room, 38ft Family room with cathedral ceiling, Dining Kitchen, Utility Room, Four Double Bedrooms, Office / Bedroom Five, Two Bathrooms, En -suite Shower Room, Rear Hall, Laundry. Well-stocked landscaped Gardens including split level decks, 2 Monobloc driveways and parking areas with large Double Garage to rear (power doors), Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing and Alarm System.
Early viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the design quality of construction, the flexibility of the main accommodation, the self contained annexe and indeed the stunning views to be gained from front facing apartments.
Entrance Hall 17' 6" x 9' 10" ( 5.33m x 3.00m )
Lounge 16' 10" x 12' 10" ( 5.13m x 3.91m )
Dining Room 10' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.30m x 3.07m )
Dining Kitchen 18' 9" x 15' longest and widest point ( 5.71m x 4.57m longest and widest point )
Utility Room 8' 11" x 7' 2" ( 2.72m x 2.18m )
Bedroom Five/office 13' 5" x 7' 5" ( 4.09m x 2.26m )
W.C/cloakroom 9' 6" x 5' 1" ( 2.90m x 1.55m )
Upper Hall 18' x 13' ( 5.49m x 3.96m )
Laundry Room 8' 1" x 6' 3" ( 2.46m x 1.91m )
Bathroom One 14' 2" x 7' 10" ( 4.32m x 2.39m )
Family Room 38' 1" x 22' 1" ( 11.61m x 6.73m )
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 12' 4" into dormer ( 4.47m x 3.76m into dormer )
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 11' 1" into dormer ( 3.48m x 3.38m into dormer )
Bedroom Three 13' 2" x 12' 3" ( 4.01m x 3.73m )
Bedroom Four 13' x 9' 11" excludes bed loft 6'9" x 8'4" ( 3.96m x 3.02m excludes bed loft 6'9" x 8'4" )
Master En-Suite 8' 5" x 5' excludes sauna ( 2.57m x 1.52m excludes sauna )
Bathroom 8' 6" x 5' ( 2.59m x 1.52m )
Self Contained Annexe
Lounge 14' 4" x 11' 8" ( 4.37m x 3.56m )
Bedroom 11' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.61m x 2.59m )
Upper Bed Loft 8' 6" x 6' 8" ( 2.59m x 2.03m )
Shower Room 5' 6" x 5' 1" ( 1.68m x 1.55m )
Shower Room 5' 6" x 5' 1" ( 1.68m x 1.55m )
Kitchen Area 8' 6" x 6' 1" ( 2.59m x 1.85m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR102259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.