4 bedroom detached house for saleNorth Street, Stamford
Sold STC £800,000
- Stunning converted former seed merchants
- Converted to a very high standard
- Modern & contemporary home
Hart Seed Merchants is a stunning converted former seed merchants originally built in the 1860’s as a seed merchants. Having been converted to a very high standard by the current owners the property provides open plan living creating a modern and contemporary home.
Hart Seed Merchants is a stunning converted former seed merchants originally built in the 1860’s as a seed merchants. Having been converted to a very high standard by the current owners the property provides open plan living creating a modern and contemporary home. Set centrally within the historic town of Stamford with easy access to the A1 and Peterborough’s main line station for commuting to London, Stamford and the surrounding market towns and villages offer an outstanding selection of state and private education, including the renowned public schools of Stamford, Oakham, Uppingham and Oundle. Nearby Rutland Water provides a variety of recreational and leisure pursuits including cycling, trout fishing, wind surfing and sailing.
Door to front, stairs to both the first and second floors and door to garage and solid oak double doors to the inner hall.
Glazed doors to the kitchen and door the utility/shower room.
UTILITY ROOM / SHOWER ROOM
Fitted with a range of base cupboards with work surfaces over, inset sink and drainer unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, low level WC, shower cubicle and extractor fan.
4.88m x 4.57m (16' max x 15' max). Fitted with a range of contemporary base and eye level cupboards with contrasting solid wood work surfaces, inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated electric oven, microwave, 5 plate gas hob, dishwasher and fridge, ceiling fan, solid oak flooring and sliding glazed doors to the rear courtyard.
4.88m x 3.51m (16' x 11' 6''). Solid oak flooring, space for table and chairs.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
7.29m x 4.95m (23' 11'' x 16' 3''). L Shaped room. Large walk in cupboard, solid oak flooring, exposed brickwork and beams, kitchenette and three glazed doors with Juliette balconies overlooking the rear courtyard.
4.9m x 4.27m (16' 1'' max x 14' max). Dual aspect windows and solid oak flooring.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC, tiled flooring and extractor fan.
3.45m x 3.25m (11' 4'' x 10' 8''). Glazed door to front aspect with Juliette balcony.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle, hand wash basin and low level WC.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
Window to the side aspect and access to loft space via pull down ladder.
8.15m x 4.88m (26' 9'' x 16'). Currently converted into a self contained studio apartment comprising of a kitchenette, sitting room and bedroom with en suite, vaulted ceilings and exposed beams.
8.56m x 6.05m (28' 1'' max x 19' max). Currently converted into a self contained studio apartment comprising of a kitchenette, sitting room and bedroom with en suite, vaulted ceilings and exposed beams.
To the front of the property is a large single integral single garage with electric up and over door, power and light connected and courtesy door to the entrance hall. The charming rear courtyard has been beautifully landscaped providing a high degree of privacy with a brick built patio with a fish pond and well stocked raised borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER HURFORDS NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.