This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Kinnaird Avenue, London
- Four bedrooms
- Self contained studio in garden
- Double reception room
- Fibre optic cable points in reception & first floor
- Eat-in kitchen with under floor heating
- High efficiency windows
- Utility room with front access
A stunning semi-detached four bedroom family home with the added benefit of a self contained studio in the garden that has been insulated and has heating.
A stunning four bedroom family home with the added benefit of a self contained studio in the garden that has been insulated and has heating. The property has been updated throughout to create a light and fantastic entertaining space. The property boasts a double reception room with patio doors onto a mature private garden. The property also has an eat-in kitchen room with door to utility room, upstairs the property has four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The property also has potential for off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.