This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom house for sale
Kilby Court, Osier Lane, London, SE10
- No Chain
- Secure Parking
- Three Bedrooms
- Private Patio Garden
Offered to the market at 40% share of ownership (with the current rental at £600.00 per calendar month for the remaining 60%) or with the option to purchase 100%. This three bedroom, mid-terrace house comprises of a modern, integrated open plan kitchen, a spacious reception area with access to a private patio garden and a cloakroom. Upstairs comprises of three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Located in the prestigious Greenwich Millennium Village, a mile radius of the O2 Arena, with its array of bars, restaurants and amenities and North Greenwich jubilee Line station and bus depot, offering excellent links to Canary Wharf, Greenwich and London Bridge. Benefits include ample storage space, solid wood flooring throughout, secure underground parking and 24hr concierge. Will not disappoint - viewing highly recommended. No chain.