2 bedroom flat for saleGlenmore Lawns, Argyle Road, Ealing
- 950yr lease (with a Share of Freehold - TBC)
- Good condition throughout
- Close to West Ealing Station with easy access to Ealing Broadway (Central Line)
- Chain free
· ENTRANCE ON SECOND FLOOR
· Leading into hallway, entryphone, coving.
· 16'10 x 14'1
· Carpeted, a range of TV and power points, telephone point, double sized radiator, a range of fitted wall lighting, coving, double glazed windows and double glazed doors with access to private balcony to rear-aspect overlooking west-facing communal gardens.
· 9'9 x 9'5
· Fully tiled floors, a range of woodfronted wall and base units, wall mointed boiler, space and plumbing for washer/dryer, space and plumbing for dishwasher, stainless steel sink, partly tiled walls, double glazed windows to front-aspect, integral stainless steel oven, four plate gas hob, extractor.
· BEDROOM ONE
· 13'11 x 12'7
· Carpeted, coving, radiator, double glazed windows to rear-aspect.
· Storage cupboard.
· Fully tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer-tap, fitted shaver unit, wall mounted heated towel rail/radiator, low level WC, ceiling spotlights, double glazed windows to front-aspect, bath with shower attachment and separate overhead shower unit.
· BEDROOM TWO
· 11'3 x 10'2
· Carpeted, radiator, double glazed windows to front-aspect, coving.
· Communal gardens
· Private balcony
· Private garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-20769867.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference E2057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rolfe East, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.