This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale
Richmond Drive, Linwood, Paisley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Renovated 3 bedroom end terrace
- Dining kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 piece family bathroom
- Gas C/heat & D/glz.
3 Bedroom end terrace villa completely renovated to a very high standard. Comprising hallway with cloakroom W.C., lounge to front, full breadth dining kitchen, 3 bedrooms and recently replaced family 3 piece bathroom. Replaced gas central heating & Double. Ready for immediate entry
Completely renovated 3 bedroom end of terrace villa. Just completed and offered in real move into condition. The level of work undertaken has to be viewed to fully appreciate. Some point to note are the introduction of modern installation with in the attic space and wall voids and a modern central heating system. The accommodation comprises reception hallway with cloakroom W.C. Lounge to front. The refitted dining kitchen is the full width of the house and has various appliances including fridge freezer, electric oven, gas hob and extractor hood. Upper level 3 bedrooms and new 3 piece family bathroom. Of course replaced gas central heating and double glazing. This is the first of five properties set towards the end of Richmond Drive that have been redeveloped by a local charity. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this family home has to offer. Ready for immediate entry.
Lounge 11' 1" at max. x 13' 2" ( 3.38m at max. x 4.01m )
Kitchen 7' 6" x 17' 7" ( 2.29m x 5.36m )
Bedroom 1 10' 4" x 9' 11" to front of wards ( 3.15m x 3.02m to front of wards )
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 8' 8" to front of wards. ( 3.38m x 2.64m to front of wards. )
Bedroom 3 Irregular Shaped Room 6' 5" at max. x 7' 1" at max. ( 1.96m at max. x 2.16m)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.