4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStewarton Drive, Cambuslang, Glasgow
- Traditional Blonde Sandstone
- Semi Detached Villa
- Two Public Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- GCH & DG
***HOME REPORT £350,000*** A rarely available traditional blonde sandstone fronted semi detached villa providing bright and well appointed family accommodation formed over three levels.
***HOME REPORT £350,000*** An exceptionally well maintained blonde sandstone larger style traditional semi detached villa enjoying a prime position in this much sought after locale. Internally this property provides generously proportioned & versatile accommodation over three levels. The interior which has retained much of its original character and charm comprises of entrance vestibule, immediately welcoming reception hall, attractive formal lounge with baywindow viewing to front, pleasant dining room/bedroom five & a well appointed kitchen/living room with pantry to side completes this level of the accommodation. Located at half landing and first floor levels the property incorporates four bright and well appointed bedrooms of generous proportions and a well equipped fitted shower room. A largely undeveloped basement area accessed by either internal stair or two external doors from side or rear garden offers further versatility whilst currently comprising of workshop, study, convenient storage area, large utility area and gardeners w.c.. The property has been well maintained by the current owners and has retained much of its original character and charm whilst also incorporating modern conveniences. The property further features a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units with original stained glass retained within to the upper sections within front facing apartments. Externally the property enjoys its own well maintained landscaped garden grounds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD102399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.