This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for sale
Langham Road, Raunds, Wellingborough
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi detached three bedroom bungalow
- Corner plot
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Re-fitted bathroom and separate WC
- Driveway and single garage
- No chain
A semi-detached three bedroom bungalow situated on a corner plot within the popular market town of Raunds.
Accommodation comprises: entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, lounge/diner, three bedrooms, re-fitted bathroom and separate wc. Gardens to the front, side and rear. Driveway providing off road parking leading to a single garage.
Benefits include double glazing, gas radiator central heating and no chain.
Viewing is recommended to appreciate condition of the property.
Via part obscure leaded double glazed door into entrance hall.
Coving to ceiling, central heating thermostat, cupboard housing boiler, cloaks cupboard, telephone point, panel radiator.
Lounge / Diner 17' 4" x 10' 8" ( 5.28m x 3.25m )
Feature fire surround, electric point, television point, coving to ceiling, double glazed patio doors into garden, panel radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 11' x 10' 8" max ( 3.35m x 3.25m max )
Double glazed leaded window to the rear, fitted kitchen comprising a range of eye and base level units, complimentary work surface areas, decorative tiled splashbacks, sink/drainer unit, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, appliance space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, built-in fridge and freezer, shelved pantry, cupboard housing hot water cylinder and shelf, panel radiator, hatch into lounge/diner, part obscure leaded double glazed door to the side.
Bedroom One 12' 7" up to wardrobes x 10' 8" max ( 3.84m up to wardrobes x 3.25m max )
Double glazed leaded window to the front, range of fitted wardrobes, headboard, bedside cabinets and dressing table, additional built-in wardrobes, coving to ceiling, wall lights, panel radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" max x 8' 5" ( 3.38m max x 2.57m )
Double glazed leaded window to the front, range of fitted wardrobes and dressing table, headboard and bedside cabinet, coving to ceiling, panel radiator.
Bedroom Three / Dining Room 8' 1" x 7' ( 2.46m x 2.13m )
Double glazed leaded window to the side, coving to ceiling, panel radiator.
Bathroom 5' 5" x 4' 10" ( 1.65m x 1.47m )
Obscure double glazed leaded window to the side, re-fitted bathroom comprising panel bath unit with mixer tap and shower attachment, vanity wash hand basin, tiled walling, heated towel rail.
Separate Wc 5' 5" x 2' 8" ( 1.65m x 0.81m )
Refitted low level wc, obscure double glazed leaded window to the side.
Front / Side: Open plan front and side with lawn gardens, well stocked borders with shrubs and flowers, driveway providing off road parking leading to single garage.
Garage: 18'2 x 9' Power and light connected up and over door, glazed door to the rear.
Upon leaving our office continue down Brook Street, continue into the High Street, turn left into Marshalls Road, turn right into Windmill Lane and take the second turning into Langham Road on the right and no 74 will be seen on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.