This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom terraced house for sale
King Street, Taffs Well, Cardiff
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid Terrace
- Living room
- Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- No Onwards Chain
- Rear Garden
A well presented forecourt fronted, terraced property located in this attractive part of the village offering a great accommodation. This property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating & rear garden with views of the 'Garth' mountain.
Allen & Harris are delighted to offer for sale this charming three bedroom, mid terrace property situated in the ever popular Taffs Well area, offered for sale with no onwards chain. The property is centrally heated with double glazing and must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
Double glazed Upvc door to front, fuse box, radiator, carpet and stairs rising to first floor.
Lounge 14' 10" into bay narrowing to x 13' max ( 4.52m into bay narrowing to x 3.96m )
Double glazed bay fronted window, gas fire place, raditator, textured ceiling and carpet.
Dining Room 12' 2" narrowing to x 11' 10" ( 3.71m narrowing to x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to rear, gas fire place, radiator, plaster flat wall and textured ceiling.
Kitchen 16' 3" narrowing to x 5' 11" ( 4.95m narrowing to x 1.80m )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units, double glazed window to rear, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, space for oven, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, radiator, wall mounted boiler, tiled splash backs and door leading to garden.
Stairs from ground floor, carpet and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 2" narrowing to x 11' 9" ( 3.40m narrowing to x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to rear over looking garden, radiator, plaster flat walls, power points and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" max narrowing to x 11' 10" ( 3.25m max narrowing to x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, plaster flat walls, carpet and power points.
Bedroom Three 6' 10" narrowing to x 8' 11" ( 2.08m narrowing to x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, power points, carpet, textured ceiling,
Bathroom 6' 4" narrowing to x 7' 4" ( 1.93m narrowing to x 2.24m )
Obscure double glazed window to rear, radiator, bath and mixer taps, wash hand basin, wc, part tiled and cushioned floor.
Enclosed Rear garden offer copious amount of space to enjoy maily laid to paved patio with rear lane access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.