4 bedroom house for saleBramley Road, Southgate, London, N14
- Fully Detached Extended House
- 4 Good Sized Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms - Largest 24'
- Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Large Fully Tiled Luxury Bathroom/Sep WC
- Large Integral Garage with Own Drive
- Paved Off Street Parking 3-4 Cars
AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS EXTREMELY SPACIOUS, PROFESSIONALLY EXTENDED AND WELL PRESENTED 4 BEDROOM FULLY DETACHED HOUSE IN POPULAR LOCATION. THERE ARE 3 RECEPTION ROOMS INCLUDING AN EXTENDED REAR RECEPTION ROOM (24' X 12'), SEPARATE DINING ROOM + A MORNING ROOM THAT COULD COMBINE WITH THE EXISTING FITTED KITCHEN TO MAKE A ROOM THAT IS 24' X 10'3. THERE IS A VERY LARGE FAMILY BATHROOM WHICH COULD BE SPLIT TO PROVIDE AN EN SUITE BATHROOM TO THE MAIN BEDROOM + THERE IS PLANNING PERMISSION TO BUILD ONE OVER THE EXTENSION. THERE IS ALSO A GUEST CLOAKROOM, GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN, INTEGRAL GARAGE WITH OWN DRIVE & PAVED OFF STREET PARKING FOR 3-4 CARS. SITUATED ON THE BORDERS WITH COCKFOSTERS & OAKWOOD, THIS PROPERTY IS WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF OF PICC. LINE TUBE STATIONS, SHOPS, BUSES, SCHOOLS, TRENT PARK AND OTHER AMENITIES. VIEWINGS STRONGLY ADVISED.
16'10 X 12'
16' X 11'3
13'3 X 7'
11'3 X 8'
24' X 12'
16' X 12'
16' X 10'3
(24' X 10'3) K + MR
10'3 X 8'
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-21664389.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 294349A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Wright & Co, Cockfosters. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.