Enlarge this map
Lisvane & Thornhill
- One of the most important Tudor Mansions in Glamorgan
- Grade II Listed Building
- Dates from 1415
- Original Stone Quoins and Faced Stones
- Wonderful Open Views
- Exceptionally spacious living accommodation
- 7 bedrooms (4 bathrooms)
- Cellar & large full height attic room
- Gardens & parking for several vehicles
- Viewing recommended
An exceptionally spacious historic house with excellent views of Caerphilly Mountain and the Medieval Moated Castle. Ground floor: entrance hall, dining room, drawing room, sitting room, kitchen, boot room and shower room. First floor: master bedroom with ensuite, four further bedrooms, one with en-suite, two with dressing rooms/ nurseries, family shower room, study. Second floor: two further bedrooms, family bathroom, exceptionally large full height attic room with potential.
Original Gardens and parking for several cars.
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.