2 bedroom flat for saleDuncroft Manor, Vicarage Road, Staines upon Thames, Surrey
Isis are delighted to offer to the market as the vendors sole agents this extremely rarely available two bedroom luxury penthouse apartment situated in a award winning conversion of this fabulous Manor House parts of which date back to 1621.The conversion was completed by Nicholas King Homes in 1996. This apartment in particular is in excellent decorative order and comprises the following: open plan living and dining room with stunning views over the extensive communal grounds, well equipped kitchen with breakfast area, en-suite master bedroom with a feature fireplace, family shower room and second double bedroom. The property further benefits from being split level, as well as having use of the extensive landscaped communal grounds, allocated parking and a gated entrance. Viewings are strongly recommended to appreciate the original features and size of the apartment.
* Spelthorne Borough Council Band E £1,811.58
* The lease was 999 years when formed so there is 987 years remaining
* Grade Two Listed Building
* Two Parking Spaces
* Visitors Parking
* Video Phone Entry System
* Gated Development
* Gas Fire Central Heating
* Services Satellite, Broadband
* Annual Service Charge £3,000 which includes Ground Rent & Buildings Insurance
* Pets Permitted Via Directors Residents Association
* Two Bedrooms
* Two Bathrooms
* Large Lounge & Dining Room
* Kitchen Breakfast Room
The property is situated in sought after location, walking distance to Staines town centre and Staines railway station. Staines is a prosperous riverside market town with London being close Staines is a commuter haven with immediate access onto the motorway network via the M25 at junction 13 and also allowing good access to M4 or M3 motorways . With frequent train services from Staines to Waterloo with a journey time around 30 minutes this makes this area popular for potential house buyers . Staines has a pedestrians High Street, with extended range of shops and facilities. A quick journey time to Heathrow airport will be good for potential buyers who travel allot on business or pleasure.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-21720336.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2377848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oasis Estate Agents, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.