This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Hacton Lane, Upminster, RM14
- FOUR BEDROOMS OFF A GALLERIED LANDING
- EN SUITE BATHROOM & FAMILY BATHROOM/WC
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL WITH GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- DRAWING ROOM 22'7" X 18'5" WITH INGLENOOK FIREPLACE
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM 16'3" X 11'5" + 7'9"
- STUDY 11'4" X 10'5"
- VICTORIAN STYLE CONSERVATORY 18' X 10'6"
- OAK EFFECT KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 21'9" X 8'9" & SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM 7'10" X 7'
- HALF AN ACRE PLOT, UNOVERLOOKED GROUNDS & GARDENS
- DETACHED INDOOR POOL COMPLEX & DETACHED ANNEXE/OFFICE
Tenure: FreeholdSet within a totally secluded plot of approximately half an acre within a non estate location adjacent to open farmland is this individually built Potton design Tudor style detached family house. To the first floor the accommodation is off a galleried landing and comprise four bedrooms with the master having an en suite bathroom. To the ground floor there is a spacious reception hall with cloakroom. The living accommodation incorporates a drawing room 227 x 185 with Inglenook fireplace, separate dining room 163 x 115 + 79, study 114 x 105 and a Victorian style conservatory 18 x 106. In addition there is an antique oak effect kitchen/breakfast room 219 x 89 with a separate utility room 710 x 7. Throughout the property, the style incorporates exposed brick work and heavy exposed timbers. The property is set centrally to the plot with unoverlooked grounds and gardens on all sides incorporating a detached indoor swimming pool complex and a detached annexe/office. Personal viewing is absolutely essential to fully appreciate the standard of accommodation offered together with the plot and location. Ref No. 4162-12.