This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Torrington Crescent, Mount Vernon, Glasgow
- SEMI DETACHED VILLA
- TWO BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- FRONT AND REAR PORCH
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this two bedroom semi detached villa located in one of the most sought after pockets of Mount Vernon. Good size formal lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and showerroom. GCH, DG, front and rear porch. Driveway and garage. Gardens.
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this two bedroom semi detached villa located in one of the most sought after pockets of Mount Vernon.
The property comprises of a good size formal lounge with aspects to the front and rear with access from here into the kitchen which has a range of base and wall storage units with oven and hob and integrated fridge, freezer and washing machine. Aspects to the side and rear and access to the well proportioned rear garden, which has lawn area aswell as patio area. On the upper level there two double bedrooms one positioned to the front and one to rear. , Also on the level is the shower room which has corner shower cubicle wc and sink.
Furthermore the property has gas central heating, double glazing, front and rear porch, driveway and garage, which has an electric up and over door. The property also benefits from having been re-decorated and having new carpets fitted. The property is situated in a preferred plot with front and exclusive rear gardens.
Torrington Crescent is situated with the Mount Vernon area and is conveniently situated for passage into the City Centre and beyond via established road networks and public transport facilities. There is schooling at both primary and secondary levels within the local area.
Lounge 18' 1" x 10' 3" ( 5.51m x 3.12m )
Kitchen 9' 11" x 6' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.03m )
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 9' ( 4.29m x 2.74m )
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.33m x 2.64m )
Showerroom 6' 1" x 5' 7" ( 1.85m x 1.70m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.