3 bedroom flat for sale
East Clyde Street, Helensburgh
like this property?Call 01436 590004
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Top floor flat
- Living room
- 3 bedrooms
Modern, top floor flat accommodation encompassing 3 good sized bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and bathroom. The property further benefits from private resident's parking and views over the Clyde while East Clyde Street itself is perfectly located for access to local amenities and transport links.EPC = E
Modern, top floor flat with accommodation encompassing 3 good sized bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and bathroom. The property further benefits from private resident's parking and views over the Clyde while East Clyde Street itself is perfectly located for access to local amenities and transport links such as Helensburgh railway station offering a regular service to Glasgow city centre.
Entrance to the property is by way of a small entrance vestibule leading to the main hallway offering access to all main apartments. On your right is the bright, modern style kitchen with fridge freezer, plumbed in washing machine and tumble dryer which are all included in the sale price. The largest of the 3 bedrooms is bedroom number one with views over East Clyde Street and recess space ideal for a free standing or built in wardrobe. Bedrooms two and three are across the reception hallway although bedroom three has previously been used as a dining room so is of adaptable use.
The bathroom is at the end of the main hallway and features a three piece bathroom suite with an over-bath shower and the large living room is at the corner of the property with dual aspects to the front and side of the property and partial views over the water.
This is a perfect opportunity to acquire a stylish, modern property in a popular part of the town of Helensburgh and early viewing is highly recommended.
Living Room 15' 10" x 13' 6" to window ( 4.83m x 4.11m to window )
Bedroom 1 L-Shaped Room 13' 7" x 11' 1" + 10' " x 7' 5" (4.14m x 3.38m + 3.05m x 2.26m )
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 8' 7" extending to 10' 11" ( 3.78m x 2.62m extending to 3.33m )
Bedroom 3 15' 8" to doorway x 9' 4" ( 4.78m to doorway x 2.84m )
Kitchen 12' 5" x 11' at max ( 3.78m x 3.35m at max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.