This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom town house for sale
Little Holland Gardens, Nuthall, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Storey Town House
- Three Bedrooms
- Immaculately Presented
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Integral Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Family Room
- Viewing Recommended
This is an immaculately presented end town house situated in a quiet and sort after cul de sac location in Watnall. The property is well placed to take advantage of all major road networks with access to the tram to Nottingham City Centre. Viewing is highly recommended.
This is an immaculately presented end town house situated in a quiet and sort after cul de sac location in Watnall. The property is well placed to take advantage of all major road networks with access to the tram to Nottingham City Centre. The accommodation has been carefully updated and upgraded by the current Vendor and in brief comprises of open plan entrance hall and updated family room with kitchenette and access to guest cloaks and bi-fold doors to the rear. The first floor offers an 'L' shaped kitchen diner having a beautiful range of fitted wall and base mounted units and ample dining space and 'L' shaped lounge with a Juliet balcony and natural light source to the front. The second floor offers three bedrooms and family bathroom. The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes. Outside the property there are gardens to the front and rear, the rear being enclosed with laid to lawn garden and tiered decked seating area. To the front of the property there is a tarmac driveway providing off road parking and access to the integral garage. This property is offered for sale with £1000 Buyers Incentive and must be viewed to appreciate.
With double glazed door to the front, radiator, stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboard.
Leading off the family room, with low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, extractor.
Ground Floor Family Room 14' 6" x 11' 5" ( 4.42m x 3.48m )
This is open plan and having been undergone a change of use by the current Vendor making an ideal family room, double glazed bi-folding doors to the rear of the property, radiator, kitchenette area providing fitted base units with stainless steel inset sink and drainer, integrated washing machine and fridge.
First Floor Landing
With radiator and stairs to second floor.
Kitchen Diner L-Shaped Room 14' 8" x 14' 9" + 8' " x 8' 7" (4.47m x 4.50m + 2.44m x 2.62m )
With double glazed windows to the rear of the property, 'L' shaped and fitted with a range of wall and base mounted units with roll top work surfaces incorporating stainless steel inset sink and drainer.
Lounge L-Shaped Room 14' 6" x 8' 1" + 14' 8" x 8' 8" (4.42m x 2.46m + 4.47m x 2.64m )
'L' shaped lounge having beautiful natural light with a Juliet Balcony to the front and double glazed window to the front with two radiators.
Second Floor Landing
Having loft access and airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 14' 6" x 8' 7" to the front of the wardrobes ( 4.42m x 2.62m to the front of the wardrobes )
With double glazed window to the front of the property, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" max x 7' 7" max ( 3.58m max x 2.31m max )
With double glazed skylight to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" max x 6' 8" max ( 2.64m max x 2.03m max )
With double glazed skylight to rear and radiator.
Having pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, low flush w.c, extractor and radiator.
Outside the property there are gardens to the front and rear. The rear being enclosed with laid to lawn garden and tiered decked seating area.
To the front of the property there is a tarmac driveway for off road parking and access to the integral garage which offers up and over door and power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.